chapter 27

Anamika's pov

Flashback

Today after so long i am coming back to India ab bus 6 months baki hain mere 18 hone thak. Kya rana sa ab bhi usi ladki ke sath hain kya voh dono shaadi karne waale hain? I was thinking all of that when i reached rajgarh.

Mom and dad rushed towards me and kissed me.

Mera bacha kitni patli hogayi hain kya london mein kuch khaya bhi hain yeah nahi.

Are are sakshi bas karo bachi ko saas to lene do.

I hugged dad and he kissed my forhead.

After that i went to my bedroom and freshned up and then went downstairs to have dinner.

As mom was serving me dinner i heard dad say Anamika tumhare as a crown princess banne ki puja aur party ke liye humne parso ka din decide kya hain.

Okay but dad am i ready to be crowned as the crown princess i asked.

Anamika we have already delayed this ceremony for so long and It's high time that you should finally take up your duty and most importantly as the future Queen you should ateast be a crown princess for 10 years to understand your duties dad sternly told me.

I understand dad and mom spoke up

Anamika in these 6 months before you are going to turn 18. We have to find a groom for you and you should be mentally prepared.

Me and your papa got engaged when i was 16 It's our tradition but we Have given you extra 2 years so prepare yourself mentally.

Did you guys decide someone for me i asked.

We have one person in our mind but Let's see what happens next mom said

Okay then i am full. I am going to retire to my bedroom.

And that night because of tiredness i slept the moment i hit the bed and next day i woke up really late and hurriedly got ready because i have to choose the lehenga for my crowning ceremony

After going through lots of lehenga i finally decide a lehenga and did some other work.

The next day when i woke up it was my crowning ceremony.

I woke up at 5 at the morning

Bai sa uth jayiye ap ko subha subha jaake shiv ji ki Puja karni padegi

Yes yes i have woken up. After waking up i brushed my teeth and wore white sari with a golden border.

For the ritual first i have to bath at the holy pond of our ancient Temple in sari

I showered in the holy pond and then in that sari with my mom and other people i took a thali with all the ingredients of the puja i entered the mandir