chapter 25

Nirvaan pov

Anamika my wife she is someone who understands me most.but i am not the guy she thinks i am.i am a bad man a monstar but she is soo pure so kind
After all she is always  been the person who makes me feel something when i thought i can't feel anything anymore.
When she told me that she loved me i Didn't wanted to believe that. But then she gave herself to me she believed in me. I can't let anyone hurt her.

I am in the balcony with her sleeping in my arms as i am cradling her little body.

The golden sunlight is falling on her white skin making her look like a angel

Her beauty is ethereal i see the looks men give her Everytime anamika goes somewhere and it burns my heart.

Anamika sirf meri hain sirf our sirf meri.

Sometimes i Don't understand why she loved me was it because for the longest time i was the Only man in her life but now she is mine.

She doesn’t even know how many lives i have destroyed for her.

Suddenly i saw anamika waking up.

I could feel her warm hand on my cold cheek.

Rana ji i am sorry that i am sitting in your lap for so long.it must be hurting you. I am soo heavy right.

Shut up Anamika you are too fragile and you are soo light.

You know rana sa your arms and your lap are my most favourite  It's so comfortable and your hands feels soo warm in mine she said with a light smile

Ooh my little chand you Don't know that how many people i have killed with this hands.

I have killed every person who have been a thorn in my path.

But i can't tell you that you my jaan Only deserve light.

Really anamika you are getting very childish.

Offo rana sa i am not getting childish. You are getting old.

Listen rana sa you are going back after tomorrow right.

Let's go on a date today and tomorrow.

We will have a night date and a day date.

What do you think she said.

I am busy anamika.

Pls pls rana sa.

Okay i huffed i really have to learn How to say no to you i said

I think you should never learn how to say no to me she replied.

After that we rested a bit more and anamika and i started getting ready for our date night

Nirvaan's outfit