chapter 39

Nirvaan's pov

I Don't care about that bitch kashmira or that bastard karan or nor do i care about anything that happened in the past.

But i am worried about Anamika.what if she decided to leave me and go to this karan i was pondering about all of this when she came to me.

Rana sa what are you doing here alone.

You know right that we are the host of this party you can't diseaper from the party rana sa as she was talking i kissed her i knew the kiss was brutal it was punishing but by that time i had lost control over myself.

When i left her lips she was breathing hard.

Rana sa what happend. Why are you so angry.

Nothing Anamika It's nothing i wanted to kiss you.

Acha to phir thik hain ap chaliye na mere sath sab apka intezaar kar rahe hain she said and took me with her.

In the main party soft classical music was going on.

Me and anamika met some people Anamika wanted dance so i was dancing with her and suddenly my eyes met with Karan and he was looking at anamika's smiling face which definitely made my blood boil.

I wanted to kill him but first of all i Have to make sure that anamika is mine and mine only so there is never a single chance for her to leave me and i know exactly what to do.

When the party ended i pulled Anamika in the room and tore her clothes. I kissed her and made her lie in the bed she was also responding to my kisses but today i Didn't wanted to do foreplay.

So i opened up her legs so pushed my cock in her pussy she screamed in pleasure but today i wanted to have my way with her. I Didn't even use protection today because i wanted her to get pregnant. I wanted to see her belly swell with my child. Anamika is to emotional she could never leave her child.

I pounded her untill it was almost morning. I made sure my seeds were in her pussy. She was so tired that she immediately fell asleep i was tired too so i also fell into sleep.

The next day both me and anamika woke up really late.

We had lunch together and spent the entire day with each other.we went horse riding with each other and she also sang me a song.the entire day passed blissfully.

But my heart it was not in peace Everytime i looked at her innocent face. I realized that why karan fell in love with her.any man can fall madly in love with her.

Anamika has to get pregnant. This the only way i can ensure Anamika stays with me.

Anamika's pov

Last night was really passionate. Rana sa made love with me so passionately.

But he Didn't use protection what if i get pregnant. I felt happy from inside as i imagined myself being pregnant with his child.

But last night he was brutal like hell.

Like he was trying to prove something but i Don't what he was trying to do.

Suddenly i hear my phone ringing and when i picked it up i saw it was rukmini auntie calling. She was crying and she wanted to talk to rana sa but i knew her talking to Rana sa is nothing but a recipe for disaster.

Rana sa will never talk to her so i made her Understand and cut the call.

At the dinner table rana sa looked lost.like he was really worried over something but i Didn't understand what he was so worried over.

In our bedroom he was doing some work so i went there and sat beside him and asked him

Is there something troubling you rana sa? Tell me so i can help you rana sa.

Nothing Anamika he smiled but i could see something was behind his smile.

Like he was really worried about something.

Tell me what you want Anamika.

I Don't want anything rana sa.

No there must be something that you want. Any new limited edition bag any new diamonds.

I want nothing more Than your love Rana sa.

Jis din aap mujhse apne pyar ka izhar karenge usi din mujhe apni zindagi ki sari khusiyan mil jayengi. [ the day you will express Your love for me that day i would get all the happiness in the world]

I am sorry i know you deserve better but i am selfish i know but i can't let you go.

My happiness and my sanity depends on you.

I can't Just let you go Anamika.

I am trying Anamika to be the best husband but the fear that you will Leave me always haunts me.

You and i are meant for each other. I can't do this with you.

I can't leave you. If i wanted to leave you i would have done that much before.

I know Anamika i know.

Ek tum hi to ho jisne mujhe khusiyan di hain isliye tumhe khone ke khayal se bhi mera dil toot sa zaata hain.
Jaise saans bandh ho jaati hain meri.khudke pe koi zor nahi chalta mera.[ you are the Only one who has ever given me happiness. The thought of even losing you makes my heart break into pieces.my breathing gets stopped.i lose control over myself]

I Know rana sa i know. I understand everything Don't worry You're Anamika will always stay with you.
Now Don't worry and pls try to sleep a little.i know you are not Sleeping well.

Let me massage your head and he put his head on my lap and after 1 hour he finally fell asleep