chapter 28

Flashback continues

Anamika pov

Is this my second chance at love. I have to do everything to make him mine.
Second chances Don't come that easily.

Anamika what are you thinking i heard him say.

Nothing rana sa.

I have a gift for you Let's go to your room.

Yeah of course and then we headed towards my room and he made me sit on my bed and he got on his knees
What are you doing? And he made me wear the anklets

Yeah of course and then we headed towards my room and he made me sit on my bed and he got on his kneesWhat are you doing? And he made me wear the anklets

Rana sa yeh to dadi sa ke payel hain na?

Ap yeh mujhe kyu de rahe hain.

It's your gift anamika for being the crowned princess.

No no rana sa i can't take this.this is your family heirloom how can i take this.

Dadi sa herself Have told me to give you this Don't worry so much and he petted my hair.

I Have to go now Anamika he told me and left my bedroom.

After he left i was just starring at the paayels because i was astonished  by how things worked out.he is no more in love with that women. after all the ceremonies got completed.i was really tired so i Didn't go to the party and i came to my room and slept.

The next day i went for breakfast and saw mom and dad having breakfast.

Baby come and Have breakfast with us.

Yes mom.as we were having breakfast i told mom that i wanna go and meet nirvaan's dadi sa.

Dadi sa se mujhe milne jaana hain mom.
Pls unse mile huye kitne din hogaye hain.

Can i go and meet her?
Yes you can go dad said.

Thank you so much dad i hugged dad and went to bedroom to get ready.

I was in my walk in closet and i was absolutely confused about what should i wear. After spending a lot of time thinking what should i wear i finally chose a lemon coloured anarkali

 After spending a lot of time thinking what should i wear i finally chose a lemon coloured anarkali

I wore a nude heels and i also the payeel rana sa gifted me.

Aftee travelling for 1 hour i reached devgarh.and i saw dadi sa in her room knitting something.

Dadi sa kya apne mujhe miss kiya i asked Her from behind so she got really surprised.

Meri laado tu kab aayi.tujhe ab yaad ayi iss budiya ki? She asked.

Yeh to mujhe kehna chayiye voh to aap hain jo banaras jaake bethi hui hain.

Agar ap devgarh rehti to hum jyada mil paate.

Haan tu ab jyada baat mat kar.

Kaisi hain tu?

Thik hu dadi sa.mujhe apse kuch puchna tha.
Haan bol na she said

Ap ko main kaisi lagti hoon?

Are yeh kaisa sawal hua.

Tu to mujhe sabsi pyari lagti hain meri gudiya.
Matlab ap ko Rana sa ke liye kaisi lagti hoon.

Would you like me if i became his wife?

Anamika you love nirvaan?

Yes dadi sa i love him.i want to be with him and she looked concerned.

Does he know about it? No he Doesn't i said.

Ek tarfa mohabbat karti hain tu mere nirvaan se pad kya tujhe pata hain ki iss mohabbat ki tadap kitna dard deti hain?

What are you talking about?

Listen Anamika you are my most lovely child if you became nirvaan's wife i would be the happiest but can nirvaan ever love you?

Uske dil mein pyar ke liye ab koi jagah nahi aur ab uske dil mein agar kisi cheez ke liye jagah hain to voh sirf nafrat ke liye hain.
Sab ne bohot dard diya hain mere bache ko.

But dadi sa i love him i really do i told her.

You know anamika sometimes you remind me of my own self.

In my younger days i was just like you.
I also loved a man but because i was a Princess and he Didn't belong to royalty we couldn't be together.

Aur phir meri nirvaan ke dada sa se shaadi hogayi phir kisi aur ke baare mein sochne ka mauqa ei nahi mila pad aj bhi dil ke ek kone mere pehle pyar ek jagah reh ei jati hain.

If you couldn't be with nirvaan then you Have to move on.you are soon going to turn 18 and Then as per traditions you Have to be engaged to someone so Don't tell nirvaan that you love him now.

He will never accept you now anamika pyar ke naam se bhi use nafrat ho chuki hain.

Aur main nahi chahti ki tu suffer kare.give him some time and Then after when you will turn 18 then tell him maybe he will accept maybe

Aur ab yeh sab baaton ko chor paayel kaise lage yeh bol.

Shayad ab thik keh rahi hain dadi sa aur mujhe paayel bohot pasand aye hain.

Then after spending time with dadi sa i left devgarh without meeting him.

Flashback ends

Present pov

After spending 1 month in London i am finally going back to him.

Mam we have reached said my driver.

Oh okay after i left the car entered the palace after i entered in the bedroom i took a shower and wore a silk robe and layed on the bed.

I was sleeping when i felt someone was running hands through my hair.i instantly when that familiar smell hit my senses.

I am sorry jaan i was not there when you came back.

It's okay rana sa. Did you have Dinner i asked.

No rana sa i think the jet lag is hitting me i Don't think i can eat.

Let me fresh up then we are going to eat together then he went there freshened up and came back with  food.

He feed me with his own hand and he ate too.

After that he came to the bed bare chested and i was laying on his chest his hands were holding me tightly.

I am soo tired rana sa.

Sleep baby i am here with you.

I love you rana sa and he just hummed

Good night baby i heard him say