chapter 36

Anamika's pov

I was in deliema about what to do. Rana sa is in Mumbai and i know that he is not well. Mahesh uncle is tensed as well.
No i cant sit here without doing something.

So i did The first thing that came into my mind i went to mumbai After entering our mansion i slept immediately.

And my sleep got broken when i felt someone was caressing my face.i looked up and said Rana sa Don't disturb me i am sleeping and he kissed me on my lips.

Kyu aayi hoon tum yeha [why did you come here]

Kyu apne pati se milne ayi hoon main [ i have came to meet my husband ]

Rana sa looked at me and smiled. I know why are you here chand.

But i am not going to say anything . Because you have never doubted me so i will not doubt you.

I am sleepy rana sa. I said and hide my face in his   chest.it is one of the best feelings in the world.
I slept peacefully in his arms. And the next day came Rather fast

When i woke he was not there. I guess he left for office. So i woke up and freshened up and wore a sari. It was a black sari.

I had breakfast and i left to meet rukmini auntie.

When i arrived at their home. Rukmini auntie was surprised to see me.

Anamika i am so happy that you Have come to meet me.

But Where is nirvaan she asked.

I  am sorry auntie but he is not going to come and i could feel that she was sad.

Where is your kids i asked?

There are not home i have sent them to my Brother's home.

Anamika i know that i Have no right whatsoever but i am shamelessly asking for your help.

Auntie i am here to help you. So pls Don't hesitate.

How can i not hesitate.

You know anamika sometimes i think i am getting my karma.

I guess you are right auntie. Everything that you have done to nirvaan and mahesh uncle. You do should get your karma.

Anamika i guess you hate me too she asked

No i dont auntie but i do hate the things that you did.

You know anamika me and mahesh had a love marriage. I was greedy about the life mahesh had.i wanted to be a part of royalty.

And mahesh loved me too.when he and i got married and we had nirvaan.i went into depression and i found Out That mahesh and me are soo different.

And then i meet animesh.he was everything Mahesh wasn’t. He was young passionate ambitious. I fell in love with him

I am sorry if i am hurting you but i Don't understand this love. A love which destroyed everything. I said

You are the reason why nirvaan had such a miserable childhood.
You are The reason of his misery.

Mohabbat ke bazzar mein mohabbat karna wale bohot mil jaate hain pad izzat dene wale nahi.aur mahesh uncle apko izzat aur mohabbat done ei karte the.

I Don't expect you to understand me anamika and i also know nirvaan will always hate me.

But my twins they have a future Anamika. I am selfish i want you to help so that i can give them a good life.

I have always neglected nirvaan. I Don't want to do that to them. It's not fair.i Don't want them to suffer.so pls help me.

I will help you but not because i think you as my mother in law i will help you Only because i Don't want my husband to suffer or him drown in guilt.
I told her.

She looked at me and said.

You love him a lot Don't you anamika.

I do auntie i Have loved him maybe from the Moment i Have ever saw him.

I care for him the most and i Don't want him to fell miserable Nor would i let anyone let anyone hurt him.

I will send you money every month but you will never contact him or disturb him.

I know you guys think that nirvaan mean nothing to me but he is my son and i love him and i also know that you Will never hurt him but still take care of him she said.

I will auntie Don't worry i have to go now It's getting late.

I left her house.

When i arrived in our home and saw nirvaan drinking i suddenly felt like crying and i jumped in his arms he was surprised but instantly he wrapped his arms around me.

I love you rana sa i really do.

I know baby i know.

Why are you crying my bacha. What happened to my baby.

Who hurted her.tell me i will kill them.

No one hurted me but seeing you hurt burns my heart rana sa.

I Don't you to be in pain i said.

I am not in pain Anamika. The moment i married you and the moment you said you love me from that Very first moment i never felt more happiness. You have brought more than enough happiness in my love.

I only feel alive with you.

I will never leave you rana sa.

I know chand i know.

Don't hurt your pretty little heart. It hurts me too.

Rana sa i want to become a mother i suddenly said.

What are you saying Anamika.

I Don't  want you to feel lonely ever i replied

I Don't feel lonely when you are here.and you are too young to have kids

I love you i again said.

I know Anamika. I know.

Let's have dinner he said.

Okay Let's go he made me eat with his own hand.

After dinner we went to bed and i held him tightly he also ran his hand Through my hair and i instantly fell asleep in my sleep i could fell someone kissing my face continuously