chapter 37

Anamika pov

The next day when i woke up rana sa was not in the bed.i guess he left early for the office and i was quite bored so i got ready and left the mansion because i wanted a dayout.

I desperately needed a breather.

I wore a short bodycon dress with a
matching sandels and i decided that i am going to drive my own car tnirvaan

I wore a short bodycon dress with a matching sandels and i decided that i am going to drive my own car tnirvaan

I was driving Through the City when i found a small secluded beach.

So i stopped my car and enter the beach and suddenly i heard someone call me.

What a pleasant surprise Princess i looked back and saw Karan.

Karan what are you doing here.i asked surprised to see him.

Because i am the owner of this beach.

Really but there Isn't any sign or anything.

Because there Isn't many who can find this beach.

I laughed so i guess i am special.

Yes you are very special princess.

Then we both sat down in the beach between the sand.

How come you are suddenly here in mumbai he asked.

Some family issues karan.
Where are Your husband and why are you here without your bodyguards.

He is not here with me and i wanted to be disturbed.You look upset Princess he said.

I am not upset but i am definitely disturbed.

Frowning Doesn't suit you princess

Really i laughed then what suits me.

Smile suits you the most Anamika.

Karan do you think love is something that conquers all.

I Don't know anamika but one thing that i know is that love definitely Doesn't always gives us happiness.

It hurts us and sometime it destroy our-self completely.

But still we do fall in love bacause It's in our nature he replied.

I guess you are right maybe we do fall in love despite everything that happens in our life.

What about you Karan? How is your love life going.

I am completely single Princess.

That's kind of hard to believe karan.

You are handsome you are rich why Don't you find someone to date.

I wish i will find someone like you anamika.

You will find someone better than me karan.i said and he laughed

Mohabbat mein bohot dard hain aur dobara usi dard se guzarne ki himmat nahi mujhme.he replied

Mohabbat dard nahi deti balki uss dard ko Bharti hain merham banti hain. I said.

Jaise tumne nirvaan ke dard ko bhara hain jaise tumne uss ka sath nahi choda
Hain

Pata nahi karan kabhi kabhi lagta hain ke yeh mohabbat sahi hain yeah galat.

Pad mein unka sath humesha nibhaungi yeh baat pakki hain.i replied

Tum bohot achi hoon anamika har koi tumhare jaisa to nahi hain aur shayad ei koi tumhare jaisa ban paaye.

Kuch zyada ei tarif nahi ho rahi hain i said chuckling.

Yis tareef ke hi laayak ho tum Anamika he replied looking into my eyes and that moment my phone rang and screen lighten up with the name nirvaan

Anamika where are you came his desperate voice.

Rana sa what happened are you alright?

No i am not fine pls come.

I am coming right now i said and hurriedly left the place.

When i entered our mansion i went towards our bedroom saw it was pitch black and nirvaan was laying on the bed.

I called him and he pulled me towards him. His face looked really red and when i checked his temperature he was in high fever.

Rana sa you Have fever you need medicine i told him. I Don't need anything but you he, replied.

He then layed his head on my lap he clutched my waist really tightly.

And soon he was in deep sleep. After i make sure that he was sleeping.

I went Downstairs to make him something to eat as i Know he Didn't eat anything soon i made some soup for him

Then i woke him up and made him eat the soup and medicine.

Rans why are you soo irresponsible towards your self.

Because i know you are here to take care of me that you will always be with me.

That's why i Don't need to always take care of myself.

You know rana Whenever i see you in pain i feel the pain too.

So if you care for your wife then Don't give pain to yourself.

I need you to be happy rana sa if i want to be happy.

Sometimes i think you Don't Show me your true self. You Don't show me your pain.

Why Rana sa pls tell me what hurts you pls?

I am not in pain Anamika. I know you love me but i am not a great husband i Don't give you everything that you deserve.

I have chose you rana sa. I Have chosen you rana sa. I have chosen this life with you.

So i Don't regret anything.

Don't worry about me loving someone else.

I Don't need to love someone else to be happy. I am fine with Just loving you rana sa.

Now Don't say anything else and pls sleep.

I am not getting any sleep there is this strange fear in my heart.

I dont want to lose you anamika. I would die Anamika.

I know That i can't give you love but you mean the world to me. Life without you will feel like hell to me anamika tell me that you will never leave me.

I know that i mean a lot to you so Don't worry about me leaving you bacause if i Had to i would  have never married you.

Sleep rana sa i said and he holded me tightly like i would vanish.