chapter 31

Anamika's pov
I think sometimes silence gives you the most peace because the peace and serenity i am feeling when i am just lying on his chest is beautiful.

Jaan do you have some preference about Where do you want to stay in our honeymoon.

Rana sa i want to stay in a lively place.
I Don't want to stay in a place which screams lonlyness.

But Anamika it's not safe for us to stay in that kind of place.

But you are gonna be there for me and if you are here with me i know that nothing will happen to me.
But still anamika i Don't think that we should stay in a public place.
But pls rana sa i mean i Don't even know where we are going so pls can you just consider my one request.

Okay okay i just can't say no to you but now pls sleep we have to leave early in the morning.
Okay goodnight rana sa

At the morning we left for our destination and it was very early in the morning and i just hate waking up at morning.

So the everything was kind of a blur to me because i was very sleepy.
And i again slept in the jet.

And when i woke up i saw nirvaan was doing something on his laptop.

Kya kar rahe hain aap i asked.

Bas kuch kam baaki tha wahi kar raha hoon.

If you have slept enough then go and eat something we are soon going to land.

I Don't feel well rana sa i have a headache i said and he immediately took me in his lap my head was pushed
Into his chest.

What happend baby he asked concern was visible in his voice.

I Don't know i think It's just a headache.
He then gave me some cold water and medicine.

After another 1 hour we finally reached our destination.

And i was in a complete surprise when i saw the place it was Switzerland.

Oh my God rana sa we are in Switzerland.
And there were 3 groups of bodyguards for us.

After another 1 hour of journey by car i saw a beautiful resort. It's such a pretty place

Well It's yours he said.
What how can it be mine i asked.

Because it's my resort and everything that i own It's yours too baby.
him

Thank you so much for bringing me here.

After that we Entered our Room and It's soo lavish and beautiful.
It's completely private and room is a little far from other rooms.

But the resort is still very lively.
I quickly took a warm shower because it was very cold.

Rana sa also took a shower we then had some food and i forced him to take a nap because he wanted to work.

It was already night when he woke me up and i was completely refreshed and to my surprise snow was falling outside

We could see the sky from our room because our room had a glass ceiling we could see everything from our room but nobody could see anything from outside.

Rana sa suddenly took me into his arms and he sat in front of the fireplace in our room and we could see the beautiful view.

Rana sa i want to ask you something?

If i say no then Won't you ask me anymore?

No i would ask you i replied.

If you are going to ask me anyhow then ask away he replied teasingly.