chapter 46

Anamika's pov

Bohot himmat lagti hain Anamika kisiko itna tootke chahne ke liye [it takes a lot of courage to want someone so badly]

Mohabbat ek bohot intense emotion jo bhi insaan weak hain jiski mentality weak hain woh kabhi bhi mohabbat ki gehraiyaan samajh nahi sakhta[ love is a very strong emotion any weak person cannot understand the depth of love ]

Kabhi kabhi mohabbat ki yehi intense emotions humse kuch aise kaam karwa deti hain joh shayad hum kabhi na karte [sometimes the intense emotion of loves makes us do things that in our sane mind we would never do]

Karan main tumse sirf ek baat kehna chahti hoon ke tum pyar pe bharosa mat kho dena. Apne dil ke darwazo ko phir se khol do ishq bohot jarruri hain zindagi ke liye [i would like to say one thing pls Don't close the doors of your heart open them love is essential for life]

He laughed jiske liye main apne dil ke darwazo ko khol chahta hoon voh kabhi mujhse pyar nahi karegi anamika[the one i love will never love me back Anamika ]

Kyu nahi karegi karan obviously she will love you

Kyunki uss ke mohabbat ke qabil nahi hoon main.

Just be patient everything will be Alright.

I looked at the time and said omg so late i Didn't even realize the time talking with you.
Are you blaming me princess he asked with a smirk.

No no i am not blaming you but i Have to go now or my husband will fly back from London looking for me i replied laughing.

We are gonna meet tommorow princess

Really i asked?

Did you forget that we have a meeting tommorow.

Omg i totally forgot then bye now Let's meet tommorow.

I hurriedly went outside and got into my car and my phone rang i looked at it and it was nirvaan.

I answered the call and he asked if i am in bed i replied that i am going back to home.

Anamika what are you doing Out THERE it’s really late.

Sorry sorry rana sa i was meeting with a friend i Didn't realise the time.

Okay fine then pls go home quickly.

Yes i am on the way. After i reached home i fell asleep straight away the next day when i woke up i was late so i got ready really fast

When i entered the office karan and his team were already there. I am so sorry everyone for being so late.

Let's start the meeting the meeting was long but productive and we also signed the contract on the same day.

Karan Let's have lunch together.

I can't deny the Princess can i  he asked teasingly.
Ooh pls stop it Just call me anamika.

No no i prefer princess more.

Then i invited him to office the moment he entered my office he started looking around and finally he took a photo frame and he looked at it and smiled.
You were a beautiful teenager.
Kab ki tasveer hain yeh and your husband is with you in the picture too.

It was from my coming of age ceremony you know It's a big deal for the princess to be 16 years old.

You seem to be very fond of this picture.

I do It's a very special picture for me.

Why he again asked.

Maybe because i thought it was the last picture with rana sa i smiled but thank god i was wrong about it.

We had lunch together and he made me laugh a lot. Karan is very charming i have to give him the credits.

2 days past since rana sa went on a office trip. I was sleeping when suddenly i felt someone kissing my forhead.

I opened my eyes and found Rana sa sitting at the edge of the bed smiling at me.
I sat down and he kissed me it was soft and loving he then caressed my stomach. Hows my baby he asked.

He is fine he misses his papa i replied.

I have something for you and he brought a chocolate cake and some flowers i looked at it and asked.

Is there any occasion i asked.
Did you forget your own birthday Anamika he asked

I totally forget it but thank you for remembering my birthday i huggged him.

I want to sleep holding you.

I know baby but i haven’t freshned up yet so let me go and i loosened my hold.

He went to the washroom but even before he came back i fell asleep but in my sleep i felt someone holding me and it was obviously my husband.

The next day when i woke my phone and my home both were filled with flowers birthday wishes and gifts.

And i got a surprise when i found out that rana sa planned a party. It is so heartwarming to see him planning a party for me because he never really liked planning a party but he was doing it for me.

The evening came sooner than i expected.

I wore a white dress and i was in absolutely in love with it

But when i got ready completely. I felt a little insecure about my weight.

I Couldn't help but check if my stomach was bulging.

You look breath taking my wife i heard him say.

Thank you but i am feeling a little insecure i told him truthfully.

Why baby he asked bewildered.

I Don't know do you think i have gained some weight do you think my figure is looking good.

Anamika meri jaan tum bohot khubsurat lag rahi hoon.
And you Don't need to be insecure about anything my darling. You are carrying our child in our little baby and you Don't even know how beautiful you look with our baby inside of you.

You have always the prettiest person in my eyes so dont worry about anything and he kissed me.

Thank you rana sa and i love you i said.

I know Baby he replied smiling at me warmly