chapter 51

Nirvaans pov

My anamika Didn't regain her consciousness.the amount of pain that i am feeling right now is something i can't describe.

The people who have hurted my jaan. I am going to make them see hell.my people are already investigating those people and the moment i know Who did That. I am going destroy each one of them with my own bare hands.

But It's important that my jaan wakes up but doctor is saying that it will take some time.

My anamika is already so tiny so weak so delicate and yet she is suffering so much. My heart breaks Everytime i sees her

I Don't why god is punishing them for my sins. I am a sinner. I am the one who has sinned.but my baby never did anything wrong but maybe the only wrong that she did was loving me maybe that's why she is getting punished.

I Didn't know why i could never love her or maybe i do love her.

From the childhood the only constant in my life was her.the little Who used to run behind me.

I have never realized that she was the Only person who made my life worth living but what did i do i left her to die. Will she ever forgive or will she hate me forever.

Nirvaan i heard dad calling my name.

Yes dad tell me. Go to the house and freshen up and rest.

No dad i can't leave my baby boy and Anamika alone.

They are not alone nirvaan we all are here and Anamika is gonna wake up soon and she will not like to see you in this state so pls go.

I guess dad is right. She will not like to see me like this.
So i went to the house. But the moment i entered our bedroom it made me feel empty a sense of emptiness filled me.

Everything in my life was so meaningless it was her who made it meaningful. She loved me she cared for me. Made my house our home.
Yet i could never love her.i am her culprit.i even left her alone.she struggled all one and i could even save her from my enemies.

Suddenly i remembered i need to shower and go the hospital again.

So i hurriedly freshened up the moment i stepped out of the house to go to the hospital. I got a call and i found who tried to hurt my jaan.

Kidnap them and take care of them i am gonna come soon to meet them.

But now i Have to go to the hospital.

When i went to the hospital i saw everyone smiling when i went closer to them papa hugged me and said that Anamika is awake she has regained her senses.

I wanted to meet her immediately but doctor said that i can't meet with her now.

Then i went to see my son my little baby i Couldn't touch him.baby by your mom is awake now soon you are going meet her and she loves you so much beta.

Suddenly papa called me and said the doctor has given permission to meet with her.

I wanted to meet her so badly but the moment that door opened and i saw her looking so pale my heart sank a sense of regretness felt my heart. Only if i was with her then she wouldn’t be hurt.

The moment our eyes meet i could feel in this moment that how much i missed her.

Anamika's pov

In my unconsciousness all i could see was darkness and in some point i wanted to just lose my in that darkness but how could i ever do that i wanted to live i wanted to see my baby and most importantly i wanted Rana sa to say that he loved me so i tried very hard to open my eyes and the minute i opened my eyes the light was so much that it almost blinded me.

At first i was feeling a lost but when i could properly see everything i remembered my baby. My throat hurt so much but all i wanted to know was where was my baby.

Doctor where is my baby pls tell me. Is he Alright?

Yes your baby is Alright but he is very weak. He is in observation.

I want to meet him pls take me to him.

No you can't meet him. You have to be patient Anamika.

Your husband is waiting to meet you. He is right behind that door.

And the door opened our eyes met but in that moment i was feeling a lot of anger. I wanted to ask him that why he was not with me in those hard times.

Even Though i Don't blame him for anything but still i was feeling a lot anger  he hurted me a lot in those past months.i Don't even realise how close he was until he hugged me.i wanted to hug him back but i couldn’t like there was something holding me back a unsaid pain.

I am so sorry jaan i could save you.i am so freaking sorry.

He kissed every part of my face. Saying sorry to me.but i never blamed him for anything. I was just hurt.

Anamika baby why Don't you say something he asked?

Kuch kehna nahi hain mujhe [ i Don't want to say anything ]

What do you mean he again asked?

I scoffed.

Pata nahi kyu ab mujhe kuch nahi kehna hain. Apko nahi pata mujhpe kya beeti hain. Mujhe kitni taqleef hui hain. Rana sa agar mujhe kuch ho jaata to apse meri mulaqat thak nahi hoti . [ i Don't know why i have nothing to say. You dont know what i have gone Through. If something happend to we will not even have the chance to meet each other for one last time]

Yet you were so angry that you Didn't even talk to me properly rana sa for all those months you also knew how hard it was for me to carry our child