~Chapter 3-5: Displacement~

The Leech twins followed the Ramshackle duo all the way from Octavinelle, back to their dormitory. Ezera still wearing the clothes from his stage performance and carrying the bag of madol coins, plus the potion Azul gave him.

"Ohh, so this is Ramshackle Dorm. This is my first time inside cut it has a certain charm to it. It is also very close to school, it will be perfect as the second location for Mostro Lounge." Jade comments as he looks around the dormitory.

"Ghosts live here, right? It seems like so much fun." Floyd himself says.

"Why exactly did you guys come with us all the way here...?" Grim asks the twins.

"Well, you did put this up as collateral in your contract with Azul." Floyd states and Grim flinches a little.

"Unlike our other clients, you did not hand over a magic ability when you made the contract. Therefore, we will be confiscating this dorm." Jade explains.

"Ha, what!?" Grim exclaims, while Ezera honestly saw this coming.

"Until you have held up your end of the agreement, this dorm will temporarily be Azul's. In accordance with that, we can't allow the two of you to stay here during this time." The teal haired boy says.

"We'll at least give you time to get your stuff." His carefree twin states.

"Once this place formally becomes Azul's, you'll be allowed back in, but we will be disposing of all your personal belongings. So please get ready with that in mind." The other twin then informs.

"Fufufu, don't worry. As long as you get that photo by the time the sun sets three days from now you'll get everything back." Floyd says next and they both laugh.

"Ffgna~~!! I gotta get all my cans of tuna!" Grim exclaims and rushes upstairs.

"I should get my uniform and school supplies at least..." Ezera then says and turns to the stairs to follow after his feline companion.

"Ah, Fairy Shrimp, wait a moment." Floyd says and the boy freezes. "If you'd like, I could help you~" He offers and goes to touch Ezera's hand while leaning in close. The ravenette feels his blood run cold.

"No!" He exclaims, pulling his hand away. "I can take care of myself!" He says and runs up the stairs to his room.

"Aww~ So close..." Floyd whines disappointed.

"Floyd, I think you should ease up a bit. You clearly made Starfish uncomfortable." Jade says to his brother with narrowed eyes.

"Oh come on, I'm just teasing." The carefree twin says back.

"There is a fine line between teasing and harassing. Besides, if Azul find out you know he wouldn't be pleased." The more sophisticated twin states.

"Oh, alright. I'll let up, I don't want to harm Fairy Shrimp. He's too precious." Floyd finally relents and says.

~*Twisted Wonderland*~

After gathering their stuff, along with changing into their dorm uniforms, Ezera and Grim came back down the stairs, meeting the Leech twins in the foyer.

"Are you both ready?" Jade asks them.

"Wow, I forgot how pretty you look in your uniform, Fairy Shrimp." Floyd as he leans in close to Ezera, who flinches and leans back. He then presses something against the boy's chest.

"Here, you can give them back to Azul." He says, the bundle being the stage outfit they loaned him, but the taller boy just pushes it back to him.

"No need. Like Azul said, they're perfect on you. Besides, when you come to work for us, this will be your official uniform." He says and the Roma boy shivers at the thought. "See ya, Fairy Shrimp and Baby Seal. Safe travels." He then says.