~Chapter 1-7: Sweet Arrangements~

"Last up, we dust the top with powdered sugar..." Trey instructs, with the group doing as he said. With that, they finally...

"Finished!" Ezera, Grim and Ace cheered as they complete their Mont Blanc tarts.

"Finished..." Deuce repeated after them, sounding less enthusiastic.

"Hey, did something happen while you were out shopping?" Ace asks Ezera.

"Chick shock..." Ezera thought. "Just leave him be for now." He then says to Ace.

"For 16 years, I actually believed that..." Deuce mutters to himself.

"Man though, making sweets takes so much time. I'm beat..." The heart boy sighs.

"Hello, hello! Oh, good work. Does this mean the tart is finished? The decorations look super cute! It's totally magicamegramable! Let me take a pic~" Cater came in with his usual cheerfulness. He quickly takes out his phone and snaps a picture of the Mont Blanc tarts on the table.

 He quickly takes out his phone and snaps a picture of the Mont Blanc tarts on the table

"Gah! Where did you come from? And why are you here?" Ace exclaims and asks.

"I came to check on my cute hard-working underclassmen. Ahaha, you look beat!" The diamond boy says, seemingly laughing at their misery.

"Well, things you aren't used to doing tire you out quickly. So when you're tired you should eat something sweet. Go ahead, try one of the Mont Blanc we made." Trey says then encourages.

"Alright!" The others all cheer.

"You know Cater, you did arrive just in time to eat some tart." Ace observes.

"Hehe~. You can think of me as your taste-tester." The said third year replies.

"Woah... It smells so deliciously sweet. The chestnuts on top are glossy while the cream underneath is so fluffy! Let's eat!" Grim says and describes excitedly. With that, the group proceeds to dig in.

"Mmph! Holy crap!" Ace exclaims.

"So good!" Cater says in delight.

"Amazing. It's just like what you get in stores." Deuce describes.

"It's not overly sweet, but still has a richness to it! It's like a garden of chestnuts in my mouth!" Grim describes as he gobbles his piece.

"Is that a compliment?" Trey quietly says unsure.

"It's amazing, Trey. I've never had anything like this before." Ezera then says.

"Oh, thank you Ezera." The green-haired upperclassmen says, flattered.

"Oh yeah. Hey, Trey, do the thing." Cater suddenly suggests.

"The thing? ...Aah, that." Trey asks but then seems to realize.

"That?" Ace questions. Yeah, what does "that" mean?

"What are your favorite foods?" The green-haired boy then asks.