15. Trouble In Trinidad..

Afia

I looked down at Elijah, he has been laying between my legs with his head on my lower stomach for over an hour. He fell asleep that way and he refuses to move, so I wrapped my legs around him and got comfortable. When we landed here in Trinidad we were both tired, him more than me. So we decided to stay in our hotel room for the rest of the day. It's like a little house, there's a huge bathroom, kitchen, living room and a balcony with a beautiful view.

I tapped his face a few times hoping he'd wake up and allow me to get up. I need to use the bathroom and I'd like to eat dinner but he's playing.  I tried to move him myself and I noticed he was slobbering on me. He acts like I'm a plush pillow, he sleeps like a baby on me. Slobbering,  snoring and sometimes he smiles. I wiped his mouth and rubbed it on his t-shirt. He already messed up my shirt so why not mess his up too.

"What are you wiping on me?"

"Your slober"

"I'm not even-" He lifted his head up and looked at the wet spot on my pink tank top. He wiped it with his hand as if that would really do something before laying back on me. 

"Are you ready to get up? I need to use the bathroom"

He rolled over onto the other side of the bed and grabbed his phone. When he noticed what time it was he looked at me and tried to roll his eyes, he failed.

"It's six o'clock.."

"Yeah, I know. I tried to wake you up"

"I was comfortable"

He shrugged and put his phone back down.

"Too comfortable, I've had to use the bathroom for twenty minutes now"

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I tried and each time you'd say huh? Then go back to sleep, I can never wake you up when you lay on me"

"Because I love everything about it, I sleep better when I lay on you. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

He shook his head as if to say never mind which is odd because he knows he can tell me anything.

"What?"

"Never mind.."

"You can tell me anything"

"You might laugh"

"You have a small penis?" I shrugged trying to figure out what he could possibly want to say that would make me laugh at him.

"Stop playing.. I'm for real. But no that's not it, I'm good in that area"

"Then what is it? Oh and by the way I wouldn't laugh if that was true. I'm not that type of person"

"Good to know.."

I flagged him off and went into the bathroom finally, I still procrastinated even after he got up. The moment I got In there he was busting through the door. Lord..

"Can I use the bathroom in private?"

"No it's not like I haven't seen it before, proceed"

I rolled my eyes and finished what I came in here to do, he's annoying sometimes. When I started washing my hands he just watched me.

"I like laying on your chest because I feel like your heartbeat motivates mine keep going.."

He quickly turned and left the bathroom as if he was embarrassed. I don't understand him sometimes, that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I turned the water off and tried my hands and went to find him. Because I know him so well I know he's going to be somewhere I don't expect him to be. And I'd expect him to be in the room, so that leads me to believe he's going to be on the balcony.