Prologue

Sometime in the future...

You are sitting on a bench beside your lover. Calling him a normal title such as "boyfriend" doesn't seem right to you after everything you've gone through. He's somehow much more than that. The way you feel about each other is a deep type of love that has grown due to bonding during all the harsh things you've endured together. Even though you're not yet a married couple, you both know that you'll be together for the rest of your lives. In a way, you have no choice. 

You are on an island for the rest of your lives, after all. The two of you and your classmates.

 There's no way you'll be able to go back to live normally among society. Too much has happened. You two have done too much to society. There isn't anything you can do aside from live peacefully on the island with your classmates, away from the rest of humanity. For a shy person like you, it's a good thing. People definitely aren't your cup of tea and you are quite content being away from the bulk of them. It's a paradise for you since you're with the only people you've grown close to. You're with your class and your lover, Nagito Komaeda. 

You know he is more than content with the situation as well. He had no family or friends to begin with. He is stuck with people he had looked up to for their unique talents and abilities. You don't even have to ask and you know him well enough to understand that he's very, very happy with the situation. Even though he regrets his acts when you were all brainwashed by Junko, he is happy with the way it has ended and knows that hope is being brought back to the world once more. 

Now, as you sit beside him and gaze out at the open ocean, you smile. Your life has been quite the journey, but you now feel quite happy with it. You miss everyone you had thrown away and destroyed as a member of Ultimate Despair and you know you'll have to heal from the trauma, yet you are happy with your new life. You have to move on and you have your own new family of classmates to help you. You have Nagito Komaeda to help you.

With Nagito at your side, you are sure you'll be fine.