I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way

(Patricks POV)

I woke up to crusty eyes from crying last night. I didn't know how we were going to get about. Now we had no money. I turned and saw that Pete wasn't in bed. Instead there was a note on the end table. I grabbed for it and read it as my eyes adjust to the light streaming from the open window.

Patty,

Went to a Job Interview!! Wish me luck. Love you. Be back soon.

Peter Panda

I yawned and jumped up out of the bed. He never said that he had a job interview. I was overly excited. I felt like maybe we could be together and stay in the house. I walked to the basement and grabbed a bowl of cereal when Pete walked in. He had a big smile on his face.

"SOO!?" I asked jumping up and down internally.

"Did you just wake up?" He asked kissing me.

"Maybe.. So what happened?" I asked eagerly.

"I start Monday." He said. My stomach did flips.

"THATS GREAT!" I said jumping up and down now in reality.

"You've got a working man now." He pretended to tighten an imaginary tie. I laughed. I was excited for him. And I intended on making him know how much I appreciated it. I wrapped my hands around his neck slowly, kissing his soft lips.

"This is great Pete." I mumbled kissing him slowly again. He had his hands tightened against my hip.

"Thats Mr. Wentz to you young man." He said going along.

"Sorry sir, are you going to fire me?" I asked in between kissing him deeply.

"No, but I think I need to punish you." He smacked my ass while kissing me. I felt a hard on coming.

"I don't think ive learned my lesson Mr. Wentz." I laughed as he picked me up by the legs. They were now wrapped around his torso. I let my fingers run through his hair. He bit my lip softly and now I had a boner.

"Well then it looks like you'll never learn."He set me down on the island counter. He kissed my so deeply I could feel it in my knees as it tingled down my spine. His lips pushed eagerly and so did mine as I brought my hands to the hem of his shirt, teasing it.

"Perhaps not" I touched his warm chest with my hand. His chest rose and fell. He brought his lips back and grazed my neck. Then he nibbled on the thin skin sending chills up and down.

"I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way " he whispered along my ear. I lifted his shirt up all the way and threw it out of reach. He kissed me again and I drew on his stomach like he would do to me. He lifted my shirt off as well and we both caressed each others torso. He kept biting either mine or his lips driving me wild.

I quickly pulled his belt off, proud that I had actually mastered that. He pulled me in more, never taking his mouth off of me. I arched my back in order to push the space between us away.

He pulled my belt off and next my pants. I let my hands run over his body like dripping water. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I pulled his pants down with much effort given I was sitting down on the counter.

bzzzzzz

I pushed my phone away and it fell on the floor with a crack.

"Shit" I smiled against his lips but continued to kiss him fiercely. He tore my boxers off and his own in a matter of seconds. He pulled my legs apart more for a clear entrance. I pushed myself forward a bit so that I was practically dangling off the counter. He pushed in and I gasped in between each kiss. He pushed harder in and I held his hips, guiding him like always. I moaned loudly at each pleasureful thrust. It no longer hurt, but instead felt like heaven. It seemed as if we were the only two in the world. To people so in love, that nothing else mattered. I know that's epically cheesy but what love story isn't? He moaned deeply into my mouth and I bit his lips.

He kept pushing harder, faster, and deeper that I was speechless. Pete was perfect. I let him kiss my neck and I couldn't control moans anymore.

"Patty.." He said before coming inside of me. He let out a deep, exhausted gasp and I did the same. He pulled out and kissed me shakily.

"Pete, You will never know how much I love you." I said holding his forehead to mine.

"Patrick, you will never know how much I love you."

"Thank you." I said closing my eyes.

"For what?"

"Not leaving." and he kissed my again, more slowly and more intimate. This was why I loved him. We had our fights, we had our downs, but the ups were so worth it.

It was Sunday and Pete had work in the morning. It would also be the first day of me being out of school on what would've been a school day.

"Hey babe" I said as we drove to the store for groceries.

"Yeah." He said focused on his driving. Today was especially filled with traffic.

"What am I going to do tomorrow with out you?" I asked grabbing his hand. He squeezed it.

"You sleep so much you probably will be up by the time im home." He joked and I laughed.

"Seriously, what if I get lonely?" I ran my fingertips over his hand. We got to a stoplight and he turned to me.

"I don't want you to be lonely, but ive got to work." He said. I knew he was right.

"I know." I said.

"Listen, I don't really like this either. Being away from you. But we both are going to have to get through this." He leaned in and kissed me despite the millions of honks from drivers and yells about how the light was green.

It will be fine

I said to myself. And maybe it would be fine.