Semi-Casual

(Patrick's POV)

When Pete left I immediately felt sad. Its not like we had been together for a long time but its just I enjoyed his presence. His sense. It was like coming home to your mother baking cookies. And I craved it.

It would be almost an hour before he would be here to take me on a date.an actual date. That felt weird on my lips. I had never been in a relationship so I was nervous. I decided to take a shower to calm my nerves.

I let the warm water pelt on my body with tiny kisses of warmth and calm. But as soon as I faced the shower head it began to sting. Up and down my wrists, like little snake bites. I looked down and a small amount of blood seeped through the scars. It stung like hell but I continued to finish my shower. I stepped out of the shower, clenching my wrists and hurringly dried them off with the towel.

I looked at the clock and realized I had only 10 minutes. How long was I in the shower? I run the towel through my hair and hurriedly get dressed. About halfway through pulling my shirt over my head I realize we hadn't discussed if this was formal or what. I quickly texted Pete, heart racing.

ⓗⓔⓨ ⓢⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓛ ⓞⓡ
ⓒⓐⓢⓤⓐⓛ?

I eagerly waited for a reply, thumbs tapping the black screen. Then my phone vibrated.

ⓘ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓐⓢⓚ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓐⓜⓔ. ⓗⓞⓦ ⓓⓞ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓕⓔⓔⓛ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓢⓔⓜⓘ ⓒⓐⓢⓤⓐⓛ?

I quickly replied.

ⓢⓞⓤⓝⓓⓢ ⓖⓞⓞⓓ. ⓒⓐⓝ'ⓣ ⓦⓐⓘⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓔⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ!

I set my phone down and got dressed quickly, not wasting any time. This was gonna be fun.