I need you more than ever

Warning: chapter contains smut (sorry... Had to put some in)

(Patrick's POV)

"Peter Wentz!" I heard a woman say. Pete pulled apart quickly and look at her in horror.

"Mom.." He started.

Oh shit.

"Peter Wentz come here right now!" She beckoned him over. Reluctantly he went to her. She closed the bed divider curtain but I could still hear everything.

"Mom let me explain.."

"So your a faggot now!?"

"No mom.. Its not like that..."

"THAT IS BULLSHIT PETE!" She raised her voice and made me jump in my bed.

"How did you even find me?"

"We called you and you didn't answer so we made a call here thinking you were hurt and they said you were in the room with a patrick!"

"Mom"

"DONT YOU FUCKING MOM ME PETER WENTZ! I LET YOU INTO MY HOME, I BIRTHED YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? BY BEING A FAGGOT?!" I flinched at the word.

"IM NOT A FAGGOT YOU BITCH"

Oh shit why did you say that pete...

SMACK!

I could hear her hand slap pete. I wanted to get up. I wanted to hit her. I wanted to beat her up for even touching pete. That bitch.

"I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE TONIGHT!" and then she left. Just like that. I reached out and opened the curtain. Pete stood there, hand on face, drenched in tears.

"Pete..." I tried to consol him. Then he started to sob harder. "Come here" I tapped the space next to me. He crawled in the bed and laid his head on my chest. His warm tears stained my shirt. "Shhh.... Let it all out. I love you. You can stay at my place." He nodded and continues to cry. We sit like that for what seems like an hour but really was only like 10 minutes.

"Thank you patrick." He stopped crying and looked me in the eyes. "Thank you so much"

"I love you pete."

"I love you too patrick."

"Now, let's get me out of this damn hospital so we can get your stuff." I smiled and he smiled back.

We brought the last bag inside and both sat down on the bed in exhaustion.

"Damn Pete you have so much shit"

"I know." He said crawling into the bed with me. We hadn't even bothered unpacking. We just cuddled. Him, wrapped around my waist.

"Pete.."

"Mmhhmm" he said sleepily.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Go for it" I could hear him slowly drifting to sleep.

"Why do you like me?"

"I don't like you." He said.

"What?" I almost started to tear up.

"I LOOOOVVVEEE YOU!" he said hugging me tight.

"Seriously though. Why do you like me?"

"What isn't there to like?" Now he was sitting up slightly gazing down on me.

"Well, I mean, your hot, sexy, kind, beautiful and everything perfect. I'm just a low life ugly, fat faggot."

"Shhhh.. I don't like that word"

"I mean, I'm so ugly and fat. How could you love me?"

"Patrick Stump you listen to me. You are one of the most beautiful, kindest, loving, and most adorable men on this earth. I wouldn't choose anyone else over you. You are mine and I love every bit of you. I don't know how I could ever thank you for being in my life and letting me stay here." He grabbed my face and slammed his against mine. He brought his hand under me and lifted my back to seperate any more space that still lingered. He kissed me with a despiration.

He positioned himself on top of me and continue to kiss me passionately as he staddles me. He brought both of his hands to the hem of my shirt and in one swift movement tore it off like a hungry animal. He pulled apart and started sucking my neck making me moan.

"Pete.. Mmmm" was all I could manage to get out. He nibbled the skin while tracing designs up and down my bare stomach. Man he knew how to make me get one epic hard on. He finally brought his lips back to mine feircly. My pants began to feel all to tight and I could feel my erection throb, eager. Pete brought his hands down to my jeans little by little. I wanted to object.. But did I really?

That's when pete reached down my boxers. I let out a small moan of surprise and pleasure as he grabbed the hard member. He laughed a bit and slowly caressed my shaft. Electric shocks of pleasure pulsed through me. Still kissing me, he brought his other hand to undo my pants. He managed to undo the buttons and bring down my pants. He stopped caressing my erection and rubbed my inner thigh teasingly.

"Please... Pete" I moaned. Why did I ever want to object to this pleasure?

"Mhhmm? You have to beg for it" he said seductively as he nibbled my neck again.

"Please pete, I want you." I was surprised that i had said it. I actually meant it though. I was willing to let pete strip me down.

"OK" he pulled off my boxers in one swift movement revealing my whole self. He licked his way from my neck down to my crotch where he held my erection slowly bringing it up and down. My heart raced and my body tingled in pleasure. I moaned more loudly this time. He licked his lips and brought his mouth around my shaft. He teased the tip with his tongue at first but then brought my while length into his mouth. I gasped.

He started bobbing up and down slowly at first earning many moans. He started picking up the pace, using his mouth and hand.

"Oh my god pete... pete" I could only feel pleasure. I arched my back. I brought my hand down to his head, pushing him down will more feirceness.

I couldn't hold it any longer. "Pete.. I'm ... I'm gonna ..." But he only sucked harder until I released myself into him. He licked it up and layed down next to me. I breathed heavily.

"Have fun babe?"

"Oh yeah" I managed to get out in deep breaths

"That was my thank you"he said kissing me.

"I love you pete"

"I love you more patrick"

(A/N: akkk sorry for the really bad smut BC I'm not good at this. Anyway I was thinking I'm going to update once every week so you don't have panic attacks when it updates... Or is that only me....)