Chapter 4: Announcement At Random

These rumors that are going around that some people are not being able to pay. The pain and sorrow of a slow and painful death. The amount of the trauma they endured before their time of death. Within there time of meeting with the grim reaper the pain of torture they been through will follow them to the afterlife. The taken ones are broken down, beaten, bloodied and bruised to the bone. At the end they are left begging for death to feel some sort of relief. Some on the edge have been known to see the grim reaper as they go. Those who are related to the taken, ended up having comments that they have seen the taken around. Though those are just rumors though, within these rumors those who recall talking about them say they don't look the same. The person they used to be is gone, the human inside of them is gone. Their looks are within a glorified aura, others are covered in blood, then a couple of others are beyond recognizable.

With these rumors going around which finally they have had enough of to the point where there is an announcement. These announcements will be released before curfew. The people are a bit scared, the reason is when you are in the announcements it means something that is never good. With the last time they had an announcement the people there turned on each other, but that has not been for a while. Why now, out of everything, what is with the random announcements now. Is it just to scare people shitless or the fact that there is something majorly wrong. Well other than the fact that socially we are already messed up to the core. The core of our society is so messed up that we don't even remember what the stars or the moon look like. The fact that we don't even remember that is crazy, people are so scared to even look outside their windows.

People lately have only seemed nightly in the books they read, the books are the only thing people look at for the comfort of the nightly glow of the moon shining now upon our skins. The feeling of the night vs the day is different than you can imagine. The feeling of the star twinkling up the midnight sky. The thoughts that run through my mind before the announcements go off. Just being able to think about the night makes the fear disappear for the problem that may appear.