Chapter 11: Trying To Get Memories Back

Sam started to say, "the memories that you have aren't completely correct. Someone has been messing with your memories and has been keeping a secret of who you are and what you are. The amount of things that they have done to you is unforgivable. It's about time that I help you restore your memories and who you were." So you mean the life I have been living is completely fake? You're saying everything that I have done is completely just one big lie. I start to break down with tears rolling down my face. You mean, m my life th that I ha ha have been living is... Sam stops as I was talking with heavy tears pouring from my eyes and says, " everything has not been a complete lie. The fact is your memories are just overlapped and others are erased from something that has happened. There were also some memories added to making the lifestyle that you have right now. Do you remember waking up in the hospital and we were telling you we were in a really bad car accident? "Yea what about it?" Honestly, you were never in a car accident but I am going to let you know that you did save the whole world but you did it at a price. I think it's time to go find Rachel to recover your memories, Dean said that you would know where to go. In my reply, Dean said that I would know where to go, but how would I know where to go if I don't know who, wait for a second... 

I think I know where to go. You think or you know Sam says with a bit of worry. Follow me Sam, so there's this door down in my basement behind a couple of shelves with a padlock on it. The lock says don't open until the right time and I think it is the right time to open it. We started to move the shelf to be able to get to the door. We may have a problem. The thing is that there is no key so Sam took a look at the lock and it can be carved into it. Craving that I made but he was not allowed to say anything about it but to show me how to open the lock. Sam said "just grab ahold of the lock and imagine it opening up right into your hand. My dumb butt says " really that's the mostly dumb idea you have ever had but I guess I will try". I reach out for the lock, having my hand around the lock trying to imagine the lock opening up in my hand but it's not working. Sam sees it's not going to work, he says "I need you to trust me to listen closely and look at everything on the lock, imaging the lock within your hand. Think about everything and anything that lock could have about it. I listened to his words closely, it was like I have heard and said those words before. That is made now. I imagine the black paint falling out of the lock and the craving within the lock.

 The lock felt rusted but also had a glossy feeling as well. I could see the lock opening up with the key knob turning then the key started to turn. Within just seconds I could see and hear the lock open, with the "CLICK" and then I felt the lock open. I opened my eyes with a response of "d d did I do that" with fear and shock I didn't know how to react. Sam took my hand off of the lock and opened the door then took us through these piles below the ground. Hey hey hello hey HEY, Sam has been trying to get my attention for the last thirty minutes. " What, what sorry," I said. "Which way are we going to miss overthinker? Oh right, umm follow me. Wait wait wait how do you know which way we are going, for one I did not like to get lost. Sam would you trust me, you told me to trust you, and now I am asking for you to trust me. Lead the way."