Chapter 16:Memory of Pain{Part 3}

Finally, Bella and the boys started to get very worried Michaela has never been this late. Bella put out her crystal ball without even looking "Michaela what did you get yourself into this time." once they all shall what was going on they ran to the car. Racing their way over to save her or at less be there for her final breath. Once they arrived at the building they ran through the door and could hear the pain of Michaela's screams. She Screams, "MAKE IT STOP, THE PAIN PLEASE, STOP, IT HURT, NO STOP". They walk in on a video that the Dark Lord took and set up. Knowing once they walked in they would set it off and see everything that happened and who did it. This creature is overconfident in its skill and enjoys the torture of the attachment of others. They stood there watching everything bit of detail that thing did to her. Once the video was over they run over to her side. Dean sitting there holding Michaela in his arm in her blood, looking at Sam and Bella "There something we can do" Dean says" Bella Reply "There is but it going to be a bit risky" Dean says" ANYTHING, I WILL DO ANYTHING"Bella takes the charger and starts marching orders around, Sam I need you to drive to this location, the womens name is Rachel. Michaela introduced me to her all-time ago. Dean, I need to get Michaela hope in the back, make sure she is still breathing and she does bleed out much more. We are going to make a stop for some supplies to make sure she makes it the whole way. Cause if she doesn't then it's all my fault and I can't believe I didn't check up on her so.. Sam Cuts off before she causes finish the rest of the sentence, you can't blame yourself for what has happened and you can't put that amount of strain on your mind when she needs you now.