Chapter 25: Saving Sisterhood

Michaela started to prepare to go save her best friend, her sister, the person that has been there no matter what. She made her way to the building and walked her way into the front door. Michaela we on guard the whole time and once she made it through the doors there was a big explosion taking her off her feet. She got back on her feet and then were any more explosions after the one. One after the other, things flew crashing into the wall with the roof starting to fall apart. The seven explosions that were only three feet away from her threw her across the room. Michaela was laying on the ground for a few In the meanwhile she was trying to get up she was realizing that she was hearing rings. Michaela slowly started making her way to the underground levels when she started making her way down the stair they just disappeared from under nether her feet. "Well check fall from a disappearing staircase off my bucket list, I will rather be walking down a flight of stairs than falling down a flight of stairs." She gets back up to explore the underground level looking around for Bella. Michaela has been looking around for about three minutes until she took a right-hand turn down this dark smoky hallway. Once she open the door smoke started leaking out of the door while opening. Next thing she knew there was a big explosion swings the door open and ended hitting her in the face with the door and with broken glass piercing through her skin between her rib cage. Michaela took off her jacket to apply pressure to her wound then she walked into the room. When she walked into the room tear started to form. Michaela started getting Bella out of the black hovering cage of darkness. Once Michaela got the cage unlocked the cage dropped to the floor, laying on her foot. Michaela screams trying to flip the cage off her foot, taking her eight times to get it off her foot and about three minutes to do so. It looks like Bella is unconscious so she grabs Bella putting her over the right shoulder and can't put any more press on the left side. Michaela can't go the same way that she can down to the underground level so she will have to go the long way to the upper level. It's going to take four minutes to get to the location with no problem if there are problems it going to take about ten minutes. Michaela starts making her way to the location, within one minute and four seconds in she falls onto her knee with the amount of blood loss that she is suffering from. She gets back up and gets back to walking again. Two minutes into walking close to the location an explosion went off throwing Michaela and Bella into a wall. Bella is still unconscious with a couple of bumps and bruises but Michela dislocation her left shoulder once she was thrown into the wall along with some minor cuts on her face and body. Michaela gets back up and relocations her left shoulder back into place by slamming it into the wall. After that, she picks up Bella and puts her over her right shoulder. Finally, she gets to the staircase after another minute passes by after all of that Michaela finally got to the location. She carefully set down Bella and started preparing the portal spell. After some time she finally picked up Bella walking through the portal. Once they got through the other side the boys and Rachel were waiting for them when the girls got through the portal. The first thing Michaela said was "Can one of you get Bella and the other caught me, please, and thank you." Michaela started to fall with Bella slid off her shoulder through the ground. Sam ran to catch Bella before inches hitting the ground and gently holding her in his arm laying a kiss on her forehead. Dean ran to catch Michaela as her knee hit the ground falling into his arms.