Chapter 6: Skylight Rules

Looking at this book lists each rule, wondering how I am going to get through this and remember it at the same time. The ruler announced that curfew is in 20 minutes, "Be in your house in 20 minutes or there will be a punishment". Interestingly it's never said that before, they are enforcing fear into the people. Besides that, the night is only just beginning with the book of rules. While sitting at this table just going over the first page, just by looking at this page it's not going to be easy. There are so many rules and before I realized 20 minutes has already gone past. Just in those 20 minutes, I remember half of page one. Just repeating it in my head.

Rule one: Follow the Rules

Rule two: Do not Litter

Rule three: Do not Drink alcohol before 7 pm

Rule Four: Do not Drink alcohol after midnight

Rule Five: Do not lie, always tell the truth

The speaker announces "Curfew has arrived, anyone who is outside of their housing will be punished. Warning there are now guards walking around checking if anyone is disobeying. Guards? They have guards now walking the streets of the night. What is this world turning into? With the world now and the times are just getting more difficult. The other thing is the more rules they add, the more difficult things are going to get to shut down each ruler in charge. With the guards walking around, the next thing you know there is a knock at the door. Which was weird cause there is supposed to be nobody out unless...

Rule Six: Do not open door to the supernatural

Rule Seven: Do not allow the supernatural within your home

Rule Eight: Supers are forbidden within a human's home

Rule Nine: Curfew is at 10 pm

Rule Ten: Do not Question things

Knowing these ten rules and hearing that knock at the door. Starting to realize who or what may be at the door, for some reason I start to walk towards the door. Wondering why in the hell I am walking toward the door in the first place. I should not be walking towards danger and leading to the point where I am about to break the rules. In the rules, there is a number to call if there is danger near the back. With moments like these when the call is needed, why am I still going towards the danger? When am I stepping closer and closer toward it instead of calling for help?