Chapter 21: Welcome Back

Sam and Rachel walk in quietly, Dean cuddling with Michaela. Sam smiled that they were happy again since they have not seen each other in six years. Sam knows Dean has been watching over her secretly and he also knows that it's been to see him and Bella together over those six years. Rachel says "Sorry to disturb the both of you but Michaela we wanted to check on how you are doing, and see that both of you are cuddling you have all of your memories. Another thing is that we wanted to check your wounds to see if they are any problems. Dean, I need you to get up now please, and thank you." Dean gets up and tries to help Michaela up as well but Rachel stops him in his tracks and said "Dean I want her to try to get up on her own, can you do that for me, Michaela." They all look at Michaela, while she tries to get up slowly but her body falls back down onto the bed. Rachel says"It's ok just try again, get it one more try" with a tear running down her face. Michaela knew that there was something seriously wrong and she had to get up or there is going to be some kind of disaster. She give in all the effort in the world with all the strength that she had. She cried through the pain, started coughing blood, and tearing throw her wounds. "Dean you can help Michaela now" Dean walks over to Michaela and sits there gently to hold her up. Rachel walks over to check all of her wounds and clean her up. Michaela says "What's wrong there is something you all are not telling me" and Rachel says one of the things "Well if you didn't get up you would have never been able to walk again." Rachel wants to wait to give her the other news but then this happens "Rachel what else are you not telling me?"