CHAPTER 19

Heather was shocked after receiving Jo's message. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to feel. She's stuck between anger and confusion.

FROM: Mine_o3

Falling inlove with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.

Hey! :)

GM. 03

#Heather F. Galanga

Yes, it was a sweet thing for Heather but reading Jo's hashtag like that? No. She can't take it. And now, she already knows what she feels: Anger. She immediately type a message back.

<<._ mHine, ktEx mu ba ci th0psZ?>>

<<ha? ndi man.. bkt?>>

<<._ eh bKit gaLanga?>>

<<oh, dBa un unq pelyido mo?>>

<<._ nDi.. pelyido ni th0psZ ean ee..>>

<<tlaga? eh dba un unq pakilala mo kay jean???>>

Heather closed her eyes for a while. How did she know? Who told her? She asked to herself. She's afraid her mind would crack up as she imagines Jean sharing their messages with Jo last night or, maybe, awhile ago.

<<._ sorri, pro nDi tLaqa un unq pELyido ko..>>

<<k,>>

Heather can sense that Jo was feeling upset and tricked. She exactly knew how to feel bad when someone experiences that plume of stupidity. But what she can do? She doesn't have the gut to totally reveal herself. She conceals in a way that when everything turns out a lie, it will never be that hard to move on. She didn't intend to hurt Jo. She's just confused and she doesn't know how to fix this problem she can't take anymore. She wants Jo to stay.

<<._ kumaEn ka na ba?>>

<<oo.>>

<<._ qwa mo?>>

<<nuod.>>

Arg! Ang tipid! Grabe, nag-iipon ba siya?! She asked as desperation rushed over her. She's not used to it, being treated in cold manner.

<<._ nsAn ka?>>

<<bahay. >>

<<._ umaYus ka nqa... anu ba tOh..>>

<<ikaw anq umayos. >>

<<._ sori na nGa diBa? nDi ko rn nan qnuStonq qawinq peLyido unq peLyido nq ex ko eh...>>

<<pro qnwa mo...>>

<<._ mHine... plss...>>

<<plss wat?>>

<<._ auSin mo repLy mo...>>

<<ok,>>

<<._ soRRy .. iLoveYou...>>

Finally, she said it.

She just can't bear to lose her anymore.