Part 21

Scarlett's pov.

After they got dressed they all kissed me goodbye and went out the door. A few minutes after they left 3 sleepy friends of mine came in and lied on the bed and snuggle into me and stayed there. I chuckled softly and look at the door when I heard it shut to see Lilah smiling at me " hey don't worry they will be fine, I don't think anything bad is going to happen. Tho just in case your staying with me they whole day" ,  she says getting in bed after shutting the lights off.

I sighed "I think me and you need to do our training again it's time that I learn more". After saying that she nodded and we fell asleep for a little while.

~ a few hours later~

I woke up to Lilah moving my shoulder to get me up, I groaned forgetting that we were going to workout today. I got up and went to put on workout clothes and keep one of Callisto's shirts on as a shirt. I got out to see she was already changed and waiting on her phone.

We leave after leaving a note for the others, as we walk out down the hallway I smile remember her date she was having with Alex " so how did your date go last night before it got interrupted?" , I ask with sly smirk on my face. She laugh " it was fine we went to this little hide out and just walked around and talked it was in the country side. We got there when the sun was setting and it made it feel very mushy and romantic" , she blushed after saying that.

'I'm so happy she has found someone' I think to myself. The reason I say that is because her father has always tried to controlled her life, ever since her mother died which was because her fathers job got her killed he changed to this controlling crazy man which scared Lilah and she left which made it worse and he doesn't know where she is at times but sometimes she has to tell him to get him to leave some people like my family or Molly's family alone because he has done some things that scared them.

As we got the basement door which held rooms like the gym, shooting range, and rooms Callisto and Vladimir's forbade me from ever going near. We got to the gym to see some men and even Alex doing their workout. They stopped whatever they were doing to see me and lilah, I think they got more nervous because I'm here. I'm sure those four nutbrians have scared their men into treating me nicely.

" is everything ok ms rose, do you need something from me?" , Alex asked after bowing a little making me turn red and Lilah chuckle. I shake my head "no I just wanted to train with Lilah, at home we used to do it daily, but stopped when we got here since we got to busy, plus I want to brush up on what she taught me I'm a little rusty and I don't want to burden everyone" , I say smiling looking up at him since he is taller than me.

He nods then sighs looking over at Lilah " I thought you were supposed to keep her in his room so she could be protected, but since she's still with you I guess it's fine just don't go hard on her if you do Callisto and Vladimir, Luka and Franco will have my head and everyone in this room."

When he said that all the men in the room got stiff and had a look of dread on their faces. ' I really need to talked to those four about how their men can be around me, I mean I'm not a little baby' I think to myself and then shake my head and clearing my throat.

"Everyone please listen don't worry about those four idiots if they do something to you then I'll deal with them, and just treat me with respect and let me train in peace with Lilah and we'll be okay" , I say trying to sound confident. I guess it work cause Lilah nodded and everyone said yes ma'am then went back to their workouts.

Alex smiled " you definitely are made for those four, I was a little worried when I heard about you fainting after seeing Callisto for the first time. Now I know that you are definitely going to be my Queen very soon" , he says patting my shoulder. I started to blush when I heard him call me his Queen.