Art block🧡

(m/n design below)

I was sitting at the park

I was sitting at the park. It was about midnight and I brought my glasses aswell as my reading light. I flip my pencil through my fingers. "UGH I CANT THINK OF WHAT TO DRAW!"

It's been hours! But for some reason my mind and art block hate me! I heard a bush move and snapped my head to the area. I set my stuff down and moved towards the noise.

I realized it was a turtle spray painting? That's it! I will do a portrait of him while he works. I immediately tiptoed back to my sketchbook and started to get to work.

Every now and then I would get up to see how it went for him then get back to work. Finally after an hour it was done! I walked through the bush this time and tapped his shoulder. "AH DONT KILL ME-"

He turned around and put a hand over his chest once he saw me with my sketchbook. I fixed my glasses and smiled. "Sorry if I scared you, I uh had art block and saw you so.." I turned the book over and show my drawing of him spray painting.

"Oh wow I look amazing!" I got excited which caused the quills on my spine to go up and down. Which moved my shirt aswell. "T-thank you! In m/n by the way."

He smiled and stuck out his hand. "I'm Michelangelo but you can call me mikey!" I smiled and shook his hand. "May I add some neon colors to your spray art so it's easier to see at night."

His eyes lit up as he aggressively nodded. I ran to my bag and grabbed my spray painting mask and my neon colors. "Uh can you hold my glasses away from this please? I can't get paint on them."

He took my glasses and put them in a small soft protected space in his bag. I started spray painting. Once done I was covered in neon but didn't mind. I took off my mask and smiled at him.

"So what do you think?" His hands flew into the air as he jumped up and down. "Ohmigosh it's perfect!!" I laughed and signed it in both of our names.

He handed my glasses back and followed me back to the bench I had my stuff on. I put on my glasses and pack everything up. "Oh m/n wanna spend the night at my place? We can have an art marathon! However we might haft to go on a mission so if you have any idea how to fight you can join us!"

He seemed ecstatic about this plus I've never had a real friend before just fake ones. "Sure I'm really good with daggers so that should help." He grabbed my hand and led me to this huge tank thing that honestly looked like a turtle. He opened the back and walked in.

"Guys! Guys! This is m/n my new friend!" He smiled brightly as I walked in and held my art satchel to my side.

"Mikey you can't just make a 'friend' and expose our secret!" The blue bandana who said this rolled his eyes. Mikey looked at the ground sad. I hugged him and rubbed his shell.

"Hey don't worry about what he said you can trust me!" I let go while smiling gently and patted his head. He brought back his ecstatic smile and looked up at me. "Although I don't really care about what Mikey and his new friend does the two foot idiots are on the run."

The one with purple said this with no enthusiasm what so ever. I looked at Mikey confused as he led me to the seat and patted it so I would sit down. "So the foot are two people who are trying to bring back this really creepy and over powered big guy!" I nodded in understand ment.

Mikey was looking for something to hold onto which he struggled to find sense the car was moving and taking such rough turns. "Mikey here so you don't fall and hurt yourself!" I pulled him into my lap and wrapped my arms around his waist as I secured us both with a seat belt. His face turned bright red but I wasn't paying attention.

We stopped and saw the two of them running. We all piled out the fight started them throwing paper mache creatures at us? I open my jaw larger than humanly possible and rip the things head off. Suddenly all that was in my mouth was paper so I spit it out.

My teeth sharpened as I look at the two foot clan people they are holding eachother and dropped what they where holding and ran away. I fixed my jaw and my circular glasses. Mikey jumped into my arms and clinged to me. "Please be my art/kinda scary boyfriend!" He had pulled the puppy dog eyes trick.

I mean I would've said yes anywayyy. "Well ofcourse I will pumpkin!" I smiled and kissed his forehead. He churred as I carried him back to the turtle tank.