A helping hand ❤️

(M/n👇)

I just finally got my own apartment

I just finally got my own apartment. Mostly because my shit parents kicked me out. I've had to learn how to do taxes and gain enough money and shit on my own. Which is stupid in my opinion.

I rolled out of bed and went to shower. Atleast I know how to keep myself clean. I noticed my trash can was full so I will take it out when I'm done. I washed off my body and hair making sure to scrub really good.

For some reason my hair likes to get greasy like there is no tomorrow quite easily. It's odd I know. I dried off and got dressed. I picked up the trash, threw on some slippers then headed out of my apartment.

I threw my bag into the dumpster then heard an odd noise. It was pretty dark sense it was like five in the morning. I look to the side and saw a figure. It looked like an animal who was stuck.

Luckily I have my pocket knife on me. "Hold still please." I tracked the body and found where it was stuck. I cut the ropes and helped the animal to it's fear.

Then I realized it was huge! "Thank you so much." I'm sorry did it just speak to me-? I was so surprised I fainted.

I stirred awake on a comfy surface. I don't wanna move it smells nice. I heard a crash and jumped awake. You know like how you feel when you wake up like your where falling.

I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my room. This room was red and had weights aswell as ghost bear wrestling posters. I sat up with the blanket. Then came in a mutant?

"Hi I'm raph I'm the guy you helped this morning, how are you feeling?" You know what I have been through weirder shit. "I'm m/n, I'm feeling much better thank you raph." He smiled at me his teeth where sharp and it seems he has a tooth thats growing outward too.

"Oh do you want some water I can show you where the kitchen is?" Now that he mentions it my throat does feel dry. I got up and followed him. The kitchen had four other mutants.

"Hello?" They all turned towards me. "Red why did you bring in a human!?" Raph rubbed the back of his head and explained the situation while I got some water.

It's been a while and every two days out of the week when I'm not in school or work I spend my time with raph. We go to wrestling events. We also train together. The best part is when I prank his brothers with him.

I got dressed to meet up with him. I don't know what we are gonna do today but I hope it's fun. I went down the man hole and made my way to their home. I snuck into raph's room.

I jumped out and "BOO!" He jumped and dropped the magazine he was reading. "HAHAHAHAHAH!" You could even smell his fear stink now. He grumbled and pouted.

I flopped down beside him and picked up the magazine. "Hello to you too m/n." I chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "Don't be so grumpy mister."

He tackled me down as we play fought. "Oh m/n I wanted to ask you something." He was laying his head on my chest with the rest of his body ontop of mine. "Hm?"

He looked away for a second then seemed to count. His fear stink was getting way worse so I was kinda afraid of what was gonna come out of his mouth. "I uhm really like you, will you be my boyfriend?" I let out the breath I was holding.

"Oh thank God it's that, I thought it would be something bad. But yes I would love to be your boyfriend teddy bear." He blushed but smiled up at me. I gave him a small peck on the lips then turned off the lights as we both fell asleep in eachother's arms.