our werewolf💙💜

(m/n👇in this werewolves can also change on command it's just forced on the full moon!)

It was a full moon so I prepared everything in the cave I normally stay in. I had food and some ropes/bones to chew on. Hopefully this will keep me from going too berserk. I saw the moon and started changing.

It was as painfully as I remembered it. I only remember small snip bits after I transform. Like chasing animals and getting caught by odd turtles? After that all is blurry.

I woke up chained down by my neck with a muzzle on. I growled and tore it off. I don't seem to be in a cage so that's something. I saw some clothes to the side of me.

They may not be my size but it will be fine for now. Once I was dressed there was the two turtles who caught me. The purple one pointed a titanium staff at me while the other pulled out odachi's. I tried pulling at the chains to get them off.

But to no avail I couldn't get them off. "God this is why I hate being a werewolf!" The blue on put down his sword and the purple with his staff. "Wait did you say werewolf?"

I growled and tugged harder until it snapped. I tackled both of them. "So what if I did.?" They both seemed more fascinated and blushing than scared?

I then heard heavy foot steps come towards me. "GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHERS!" The two tried to stop the big red turtle as I jumped onto a high tech machine turtle. I jumped from it to the wall digging my claws in it so I don't fall. "Calm down raph he's nice!"

"But Leo!" Leo gave raph a look which calmed him down. "C'mon down and tell us your name, oh and I'm Donnie." His voice was monotone but somewhat calming.

I slowly got down. "Uh hi I'm m/n." Everybody introduced themselves including Mikey who came in to check what the ruckus was. "M/n you can either stay in here, Leo's room, or mine."

So it's between Leo and Donnie? "I wanna switch between!" I gave them both a toothy grin. "Sure but may I ask you some questions before you head to bed?" I nodded and followed Donnie.

After the questionnaire I yawned and curled up against him as he worked in who I learned was Sheldon. I fell asleep to him running his fingers through my hair. It's been a few weeks and now I get to go on my first mission with them! I was so excited!

I'm kinda afraid for tomorrow tho because it's another full moon for this month. Leo snapped me out of my daze as he snapped his fingers. "You good m/n?" I shook my head and smiled. "Yeah I'm good."

He patted my head as we headed out. It seems today we are gonna go to big mama's hotel. They all snuck in. Suddenly Leo and Donnie where screaming as they ran towards me with a huge dog thing behind them.

I panicked and transformed tackling the dog behind them. He clawed at my face which caused it to bleed but I ended up biting his throat and making him run with his tail between his legs. I breathed harshly and passed out after changing back. All I could here was them both yelling my name.

I woke up with a harsh gasp for air. I felt my face which had a bandage on my eyes. I looked to both my sides and saw Leo and Donnie. I cuddled closer to them for comfort which accidentally stirred them awake. "M/n is that you..?"

Leo was the first to speak. "Yeah I'm sorry." He just waved me off and brushed through me hair. Then at the same time when they both fell asleep they mumbled "love you...."

I immediately squeaked and hid my face in my hands.