Date day! ❤️

I jumped out of bed and ran to my calendar. I jumped up and down in joy. "Yay date day!" I ran to my closet to pick out an outfit.

Once ready I shower then blow dry my hair to make it fluffy. I run down the stairs grabbing some breakfast I made for us last night and raph's new teddy bear I got him. "Let me guess date day with you boyfriend." I squeaked and turned to see my mother.

"Haha yeah I can't wait it's going to be amazing!" My mom smiled at me. She's always been very supportive of my relationship with raph especially sense she knows he's a mutant. Aswell as the fact we are both boys.

I kiss my mom on the cheek and head out. I went down and ally way and went down the man hole. I entered the lair and immediately went to raph's room. Once there I knock on the door.

"Come in!" I open the door and set my stuff down tackling him to the bed. "Hehehe hi baby!" He hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey m/n are you ready for today?" He had a huge grin on his face. I nodded excitedly and got up grabbing the teddy bear I got him. I held it up Infront of me with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"I got you a present!" He got all giddy and started clapping his hands. It was so cute! He took the teddy bear gave it a small hug and places it in the middle of his pillows.

"Wanna sit and eat breakfast then head out?" He grabbed the food then me and sat me in his lap and the food to the side. I make myself comfy as we both munch on the omelets. We talked about what we would do for the date while we ate.

We both decided to get books for one another and a old CD to listen too while we read them. Also get Chinese food because I want some orange chicken. After breakfast I throw away our plates and we both wash off our faces. Raph picks me up and puts me on his shoulder luckily he doesn't haft to wear a disguise anymore sense people are getting more used to mutants and yokai.

We walked to the book store first. He set me down then opened the doors for me. "Aw your so sweet angel." I walk in after kissing his cheek as he follows me.

"Alright babe you go find a book you think I will like and I will do the same for you!" He smiles and skips over to the fantasy section. I decided to go to the super hero section. I start finding covers that look interesting then read the descriptions.

Once we payed for the books we went to the CD shop. "So what do we want rock, pop, psychedelic pop, or jazz?" He grabs my hand. "Hmm well I know your not the biggest fan of jazz so how about jazz pop?"

I look at him with confusion. "Jazz pop? That exists?" He nodded and smiled.

I skipped into the CD shop and we grabbed a disc. Once payed for we headed back to the lair. I climbed onto raph's shell and sat with his head between my thighs. "M/n, Angel be careful with my spikes!"

I just giggled and kissed his head. "No need to worry baby I know and I'm very cautious." He sighed and went down the man hole. While he took the walk to the lair I ordered the chinese food online.

We sat down in his room and cuddled while reading. Mikey ended up bringing us the food aswell which was nice of him. Once the whole CD was over and our food was gone we decided to discuss our books. "Alright babe you first!"

He patted my head before speaking. "It. Was. Awesome! The hero defeated the giant evil villain and he was a ninja!!" He was doing these cute hand movements as he talked.

"I'm glad you liked it angel. Mine was very nice I like the calm feeling too the story and the fact fairies are actually portrayed how they truly act. Also to top it off they made friends with a witch." We both looked at eachother satisfied with our answers.

I set both our books down. I laid down on his chest as he rapped both of us with a blanket and we both fell asleep.