Build-a-beary worker♥️

I've been working nightshifts alot recently. No one normally comes in so I'm stuck doing the shipping orders all night. The only time I get sleep because of my schedule with high school and shit is from 4-7. So I'm normally moody and done with life.

I also grab dinner before coming into work aswell as a coffee from gas stations. Anyway I'm stoking shelves and getting everything cleaned when a customer comes in. I look to the door to see a hooded figure. "Hello what may I do for you?"

He seemed to jump out of his skin. Poor guy probably just I giant teddy bear. Which I find ironic because he's in a build-a-beary. He hesitantly made his way over to me.

"H-hi may I get clothing for a build-a-beary?" I gave him my best not tired smile and led him to the clothes. "Just pick what you want and come back up to me." He gave me a nod as I saw him pull out a little stuffed bear with a hole in it.

That's sad. But not my business. I went behind the counter and cleaned it while I waited. He finally came up with a small sad smile. "Actually can you throw him away please...I don't have anyone in my family who can fix the hole.."

Normally I'm cold hearted but with him I couldn't help but feel the pain he feels. "How about you come back the same time next week and I will have him all fixed up, free of charge." His face seemed to light up which is when I noticed he was a turtle!? I looked at him shock but shook my head.

"REALLY!?" I chuckled and gently took the bear. "Yup!" He smiled and bought the clothes quickly as I punched a home into his store card. "See you next week then thank you!"

I waved him bye as he walked out. I sighed and looked back at the bear. I grabbed my sewing kit from under the desk and patched up the hole. I decided to give the cute turtle my number aswell.

So I got a nice outfit with a bow tie and slipped a piece of folded paper with my name and number on it.

It's been a week now and I'm just sweeping up kids messes. That when I heard the door. "Hello what may I do for you?" I turned to see the turtle with three others.

"Uh hi I'm here for my bear." He smiled nervously. I went behind the cash register and picked up the bear setting it on the conveyor belt. "Here ya go big guy!"

His grinned widened as he hugged the small bear and thanked me once again. For some reason this filled my heart up with joy. I'm glad I made the decision to do that.

((A/n: Haha now you haft to wait for part two to see what happens next >:)