play the game💚

(m/n but they be playing among us~)

We all sat down on different parts of the couch me being spred across all of them where nobody could see our screens. Today I decided they needed a break from hero work, so I got them to play among us with me! Hehehe now they can see how I truly am. We all log on and go into the same game.

Now it's started. At first I got crewmate so once in I followed after raph to stick together. Besides raphy could never hurt me. We did tasks together until we got separated.

The lights had turned out and I had to squint to see my screen which Mikey found cute and poked my cheek. I smiled and stuck my tongue out then went back to the game. I then noticed the lights where back on and went searching for raph. I couldn't find him but I did find Leo's body.

So I reported.
Discussion
💙: FINALLY!
💛: sorry I didn't find you sooner baby.. *I put on a pouty face so he would stop yelling*
💙: Oh don't worry m/n it's not your fault sweetheart!
🧡: So who do you think did it?
💛: I'm not exactly sure yet, we don't have enough evidence.
💜: So we should skip?
❤️: Yeah skip.
We ended up all skipping and going back to the game. Leo ended up moving me into his lap at the right end of the couch. He watched me do my tasks and check cams. "Hey can someone watch me do scan please?"

Raph gave me a thumbs up and followed me I to scan. I did that then hoped off once finished. "Thank you raphy~!" I put on my signature smile then went back to the game.

"No problem m/n!" He gave me a toothy grin back. We separated again and I was alone with Donnie who was doing asteroids. That means it's either Mikey or Raph.

I look up at Donnie who seems to have the same idea I do. We nod and say nothing while continuing. Then Donnie found Mikey's body. That concluded our calculations.

Discussion
💜: Its raph!
💛:Sorry raphy, but thanks for not killing me baby!
💙: YEAH BUT HE KILLED US!
❤️: Well I had to win the game I'm sorry.
🧡: It's ok raph I forgive you!

Me and Donnie both voted out raph and watched him get launched into space. The victory screen then came on and we all played again. This time however I was imposter. Let's do this mwahahahah.

I went around following Donnie like in the first round. He's smart so I'm gonna haft to keep an eye on him. I turned out the lights and disappeared from Donnie's sight. I killed Mikey then returned to Donnie who didn't seem to figure out I was gone.

The lights came back on and I stuck with him just Incase. Next I will get Donnie. Then Raph. Let's just hope no one finds Mikeys body.

I did reactors then killed Donnie before he even moved. I vented to where no one was and helped shut off reactors. Then came up the report. Damnit oh well I'm good at manipulating in games anyway.

Discussion
💙: I found Mikey's body!
💛: Aw why did the imposter haft to kill Mikey he's so cute and sweet.*I frowned to add effect and persuasion.*
❤️: So who was it?
💙: Well you duh, m/n is too sweet and I've been doing tasks.
💛: Raphy how could you?

He started stuttering. This is how I knew I had won already. Leo voted raph and had announced I should too. To which I 'innocently' agreed and did the same.

Then it showed it wasn't raph and smiled. "Thanks for helping me win babe!" I kissed Leo and gave a sharp tooth smile. "I know Leo normally says this about me but demon!"

I giggled. "I had to kill you off your too smart darling, my victory was at stake." I shrugged and got up kissing him aswell. "Oh and I'm sorry Mikey love you boo."

I gave Mikey a soft peck then Raph. "Thanks for taking the fall raphy but I gotta go I have school tomorrow!" I waved by leaving them all speechless as I smiled with sharp teeth and demonic eyes then left. Yeah after that they are more cautious around me ha.. ha. Oops.