My not so imaginary friend💙

(m/n👇 child and teen form drawn by me)

I've been with Leo sense he was little. I don't know why, one day I just appeared. However no one ever sees me because I don't like others. They all call me an 'imaginary friend' tho.

I've always played hero and villain with him. Ofcourse I was the villain so I could make him happy. Sometimes he would also play kingdom with me! It's a game I invented where one is the king and the other has to try and over throw him.

It's really fun honestly. It's been years sense he's seen me. I'm a teen now and so is he. I've always watched over him tho. You know making sure no one hurts him.

I tried to get his attention but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe if I tried harder. I walked into his room and crawled into his bed. We always used to cuddle together.

He crawled in seeming not to notice me. I poked him but he just grunted and moved. I frowned and just held him close. His breathing came soft so he's probably already asleep.

I gasped. I know what I can do to get him into believing in me again! I hopped up and stole some paper and pen from Mikey's room. I used the kitchen light to write him a note from me.

I tore off my note and returned the stuff. I placed it where he would see it in the morning then crawled back into bed. I fell back to sleep and drifted off into a wonderful slumber. It was so nice to have this again.

I woke up before him and stood waiting for him to read the note. He got up groggly and rubbed his eyes. He grabbed the note and red it aloud. "Hi Leo, I have been trying to reach you for awhile by small things you didn't seem to notice. I really miss you and if you believe in me again you can see me. -love m/n."

He dropped the paper as it floated to the ground. I decided to see if it would work. "Hey Leo?" He froze and turned around seeing me. "M-m/n?"

I shook my head smiling and ran to hug him. He held me in his arms. "I thought you where just an imaginary friend?" I laughed and let go. "Nope I'm all real!"

He patted my head like he used too. I crawled back into the bed and streched my arms out. He gently smiled and cuddled up next to me. He let out a long sigh.

"So your the one always in my bed at night hm?" I let out a breathy laugh. "Yeah sorry if you thought I was a ghost or some shit." I shifted my spines on my back.

I woke up pretty late for once. Leo wasn't next to me tho. I got up and searched around. Surprisingly no one was here. Well except the rat but he was watching tv.

I went up into the city to notice it was night again. I must've slept through the day. Might be why I'm hungry. I walked around until I heard Leo's voice.

I saw him falling from a building. I ran towards him as fast as I could. "WITH MY LAST BREATH I TOLD YOU SOOOO!" I jumped off a near by trash bin and caught him.

I held him bridal style and held him close. "Omg Leo are you ok!?" He just laughed and hugged me. I scowled but let it go.

Raph dropped down with his mystic power. "Leo how are you ok and floating!?" I let out a sigh and started shaking. I really didn't like meeting anyone.

However this is for Leo's sake. I showed myself and watched raph's jaw drop. "WHO ARE YOU!?" I flinched.

Leo held my cheek and brushed through my hair. I calmed down. He got out of my arms and motioned towards me. "Raph this is m/n, m/n this is my older brother raph."

"You mean m/n as in your imaginary friend?" Leo nodded and leaned against me. "I mean it could be imaginary boyfriend~." I flushed red.

"I can't t-tell it your being serious but if you are then yes." He smiled and kissed my cheek. Raph was just completely flabbergasted. Then we went through pretty much the same process as the other two came along.