The dream traveler💜

(m/n👇)

Every night when I dream I go to the city

Every night when I dream I go to the city. It's pretty busy with a lot of people around. It smells of hormones and food/gasoline honestly. I normally see a turtle who is like a human.

I searched it up and it turns out they are called mutants. Now I look forward to seeing him in my dreams. However I normally have to go down into the sewers. Which kinda grosses me out but I don't mind too much.

I got ready for bed, did my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on a large tee. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I was back in the city again. This time ontop of a building tho.

I jumped off the top, I mean it's all just a dream anyway. Before I knew it I was caught by Donnie and his flying shell. "Well hi again m/n." I laughed and crawled onto his back.

We soared above the sky. The view was beautiful above all the smog. We then went down and got some pizza. Or well I guess I would call it dream pizza.

I've grown a crush on this dream boy. Even if I know he's not real. I was about to confess when I go woken up abruptly. I grumbled and turned over seeing my dad.

"Yes?" He raised an eyebrow. "We are moving today remember?" Oh yeah I'm moving to New York now because of my dad's job.

I don't mind it honestly I never really had any friends here anyway. They only wanted me for my money and not for me. I got out of bed and got ready for the road trip. I packed away my science into a box and the rest of my school in another one.

New school, new me right? I then got breakfast and the boxes in the car. We then started off on our journey. It was quite sense my dad isn't much of a talker.

I messed with one of my science apps on my phone. So far I've created almost all the elements and compounds. So I did that for like an hour. Too bad this drive is three hours.

I ended up sleeping for the rest tho. Once again I was in my lovely dream land. I didn't see Donnie anywhere tho which was weird sense I'm pretty sure I'm just lucid dreaming. Oh well it's fine.

My dad woke me up at our new house and I looked around. This looks just like my dream. Including the street. Weird.

I helped my dad unpack and put everything in it's new place. By that time we had already eaten dinner and it was pitch black outside. I took a shower which actually had great water pressure. Tomorrow I kinda just wanted to explore and see where I end up.

I crawled into bed played on my phone for alittle then passed out after plugging it in. Here I was again but now it just looked even more fimiliar! I shrugged it off once more thinking that it was probably because I've seen the place now. I got ontop of the building and decided to start dancing on the edge.

I twirled then saw Donnie watching me. "Oh hey Donnie there you are!" I hoped down and ran right into his arms. He told me he's not much of one for hugs from others but loved it when I gave them.

We then danced the dream day away on the rooftop together.

I heard a slight knock on my door so I got up and opened it. "Yeah dad?" He smiled down at me. "I have to go for that interview today, you can explore the city but be very careful and home before eight ok?"

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "Alright dad I will, good luck on your interview." I hugged him then shut the door to get ready. Today I'm gonna see the town, with my knife ofcourse.

I ran out the door after breakfast and looked around. I felt like I was in my dreams again. After walking around the square I stopped at a man hole all to fimiliar. I stopped and stared at it for a second.

"Fuck it." I opened the hole and jumped down. It was open and I knew my way around some how. It's like something was pulling me.

I go around the corner and see him. I see Donnie! I knew this place was to fimiliar! Some other turtle with orange mask saw me and yelled. "HUMAN!"

All four turned around to face me but I couldn't help but stare at Donnie who had the same shocked expression on his face. I decided to check if it was him and not just me going crazy. "Danced on the roof top last night under?" He shifted his weight to one side while the others looked confused and slowly held out his arms.

"Sun we danced on the roof top under the sun." I smiled and ran into his arms just like in my dreams. He caught me and held me close. "Well now that I know your real and we've had the same time together, will you please be my boyfriend?"

He smiled and nodded running a hand through my hair. The other three had there mouths hanging wide open. I turned around and bowed. "Sorry I'm m/n me and Donnie met in our dreams."