The probably unstable vigilante ♥️

(M/n👇warning blood and shit idk-)

I skipped down the street in my colorful blood stained clothes

I skipped down the street in my colorful blood stained clothes. My pocket knife in my grasp swinging back and forth with my arms. The streets where dark with the smog midnight sky. The sometimes best thing about New York?

If you scream most people won't come to help. Which just helped me a lot. Besides it was that man's fault! She touched me without my permission in areas I was not comfortable with! Yes I asked his pronouns before I stabbed her.

And yes I'm using his He/She pronouns because I am a murderer not a goddamn asshole. Anyway I started singing a rhyme my mother taught me as I skipped down the empty streets.
"I have deadly nightshade
So twisted does it grow
With berries black as midnight
And a skull as white as snow-" At that moment I threw the man's head up in the air "The vicars cocky young daughter
Came to drink my tea
He touched me without asking
Now he's buried 'neath a tree~."
I smiled to myself once my rhyme was finished. "My gosh you're creepy. " I quickly turned on my heal and pointed my knife.

What I was not expecting was to see a turtle? He hovered above the ground with what seemed like a jet pack shell? "Who are you.?" He landed and grinned.

"I'm Donatello my good sir." I set the head in my tote bag. "What do you want from me?" I felt a breeze come Infront of me as I saw two giant hands. So this was an attack, alright.

I smiled and took one of the hands throwing the person over me. "Hi I'm y/n." He fell on his back with a huge thud as I stood over him. The red masked turtle blinked a couple of times then suddenly became a even darker shade than his mask.

Then two others dropped down by what I assume is their brother. "raph? Raph? RAPH GET UP SOLDIER!" He got smacked by the orange one and became more conscious.

"Ah sorry guys!" He sat up crossing his legs as the sun started coming up. "Shit come with us!" People's blinds where starting to open and I was covered in blood so I really had no other choice.

I followed the four. On the way I learned Leo and Mikeys name aswell. Although Leo was not to keen on me following them because of how I look to yk the whole blood thing. 'N stuff.

But then once at their lair/house thing I told them it was self defense to which he calmed down more at my presence.

It's been three months and I decided to ask raph out now. With my bloodied hands I carried a 'white' rose. It looks more red now but oh well. I stood waiting for him to meet up with me at the spot I texted him.

He came up behind me and touched my shoulder. "You wanted to see me m/-" I flipped him over my shoulder out of shock. "Oh shit sorry raph!"

He just laughed as I helped him up. "It's alright, it's just like the first day we met!" I giggled alittle embarrassed how that's how I met him. "Anyway you wanted to see me?"

I took a deep breath and handed him the preserved rose. "Aww thanks m/n it's beautiful!" I smiled atleast he likes the flower. "Actually raph I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend...?"

I heard a small gasp but didn't want to look up because of the fear of rejection. Suddenly I felt a hand lift up my chin. Something soft brushed against my lips. I opened my eyes to see raph thumb running across my cheek. "May I?"

I nodded. He planted his lips softly on mine. He asked for entrance by tugging alittle on my lip. It made it bleed but honestly I didn't mind.

I let him do what he please. Our tongues dancing around eachother. Let's just say that was the most magical night of my life.