The online boyfriend 💜

I just moved to the city after living on my family's farm. It's pretty dark so I just got out of my truck and went up to my apartment. I hope the humans here are as stupid as the ones at home. I unlocked the door and heard a ruckus above me.

Maybe I should meet my upstairs neighbor! I happily set my stuff down and went up the elevator. I bounced up and down excited to meet my new friend. I follow the numbers down and find the door.

I hear a torch being turned on and some other machinery. I fixed my ear piercings and knocked on the door. I heard two voices and feet shuffle over. A girl with two side buns opened the door.

I was alittle taller than her but not by too much. "Hi! I'm m/n I live below you." I smiled and held out my hand. She looked side to side and pulled me in.

"What are you doing out in the open someone will see you!" I tilted my head. "Well yeah, I mean humans just think I'm a furry anyway." She thought about it for a second then nodded.

"Anyway I'm April and behind me is Donnie." I looked to beside her and see a softshell turtle working on a machine. I blushed and put my sleeve up to my face. I felt something purring against my leg.

I look down and see a sort of cat-sabortooth-fox type thing. "Well hello there." I picked it up and petted it. "Oh that's mayhem we honestly don't know what he is."

I smiled and snuggled him. "Your adorable!" Donnie finally stopped working and I walked up to us. "Hey April who's this?"

I set down mayhem and straightened up. "Hi I'm m/n I'm April's downstairs neighbor." I shook a mechanical hand that came from his shell. My phone then went off.

I looked at the contact. "Oh I gotta go, bye nice meeting you both!" I walked out shutting the door behind me then I took the call from my mother.

I finally finished talking with her and decided to hop online. I logged onto Minecraft. I saw my online bf was on. I decided to type out a message.

Dancing_Heaven
Hi babe!
Bootyyyshaker9000 is now online
Botyyyshaker9000
Oh hey what are you up too?
Dancing_Heaven
I just moved into my new apartment!
Botyyyshaker9000
That's awesome, wanna play for a bit?
Dancing_Heaven
Bet I will get the world up.

We played for hours and decided to finally meet up in person sense I just moved to close where he lives in New York. I texted him my address and apartment number. For some reason he asked to come through my window? I told him he could, he just had to knock.

I can't wait to see him, I'm so excited! I quickly cleaned my room. I heard the knock on the window and opened the blinds. I was shocked to see Donnie.

I opened the window as he crawled through. "Donnie what are you doing here?" I plopped onto my bed as he sat on the floor. "I was told this was online boyfriends apartment?"

I started to connect the dots. "Uhhh Donnie I'm your online boyfriend-." We both went silent for a moment. "Well atleast we already know eachother."

He nodded and sat beside me. "Soo what do we do now?" I thought about it for a second then leaned against him while smiling. "We cuddle and I beat your ass at Call Of Duty!"