A ghost with a crush🤎

(M/n👇)

I normally stay in Casey's bathroom

I normally stay in Casey's bathroom. Well unless he is using it that is. Other than that I've grown a huge crush on him! I figured out I can leave him messages in the mirror. To not scare him too bad instead of blood I use the steam on the mirror when he showers in the morning.

I like to follow him around. I think sometimes he suspects he is being followed but normally doesn't see me or anyone for that matter. Today ima follow him to school because last time he came home with a nose bleed and a black eye. He showered and got ready while I just rummaged around the house.

Finally he was leaving the house. I happily followed him to the giant building. However some of the fountains kinda started up without anyone touching them because of me. My bad.

His first class was science apparently. Thankfully I love science even tho my whole existence some what defies it! He went to sit down but someone pushed him over out of the seat. "Move dork this is my seat!"

I helped him up but he didn't seem to notice. The kids in the class laughed as Casey moved to the back by the window. I decided to have a bit of fun. I grabbed a chalk and wrote on the board.

Everyone shut up and watched as a I wrote 'dont worry Casey karma will make them pay their dept to you.' people turned to Casey then back to the board. "PFFFFFFT- is this one of your little pranks bitch!?" I rolled my eyes and sat beside Casey as he huddled into the corner shaking his head no.

The guy walked over here with another. "Get him." Before he could lunch at Casey I made them both get on their knees bowing Infront of him. Their clothes where getting soaked which made them looked liked they pissed themselves. "WHAT THE HELL!?"

Casey chuckled alittle but quiet enough so the two didn't hear. I pushed them both back into their desks. They both then left Casey alone until lunch rolled around. I sat beside him at his table.

It seems only two people joined him. April, and Dale. They where pretty nice so I let them slide. I was messing with the water in the pipes when I heard a crash.

One of the guys had Casey by the collar pinned to the ground. I yawned and set off the sprinkler but only on that guy. I made sure Casey stayed dry tho! Everyone seemed terrified and confused when Casey dragged April away. I made sure to completey soak the guy with cold water before I followed Casey.

I found them in a storage closet. "Alright Casey how are you doing this!?" He stuttered. "I-im not doing it April I promise!" April nodded and took out her phone.

It had a red light on it. "Donnie installed a mystic reader on my phone so let's see what's going on." I moved to the side of Casey and held his arm. He shivered a bit but didn't move.

April saw this and pointed the light to me. I covered my eyes. "Ow! hey that hurts!" They both moved as Casey moved beside her.

I waved happily to Casey. "I'm glad you could finally see me Casey!" He blushed in the slightest bit. "Are you the one writing messages on my mirror?"

I stood back beside him and made it where they both could see me without the flash light by getting the water in their eyes. "Yeah I've uhm liked you for a long time actually.. " He then became a lot redder than a tomato. " W-well maybe we can get to know each other on a d-a-date...?"

I smiled brightly and hugged him."YES PLEASE!" I heard the phone stop something that I assume was a recording. I didn't care tho because Casey was finally hugging me back.