Fighting with an ex 💙

(m/n 👇)

"After I dated this one dude he just won't leave me alone! Like he follows me into the subways, restaurants, MY APARTMENT!

"After I dated this one dude he just won't leave me alone! Like he follows me into the subways, restaurants, MY APARTMENT!. He's so creepy!" I flop onto my bed as Leo comes in behind me.

I let out a long sigh. "Aw don't be so down my little prince I will deal with him!" I blush and bap Leo. "I'm not your prince yet hunny."

He laughs and lays down beside me. His hand gently ruffles my hair. I snuggle up closer to his body. He chuckles. "Not yet ay?"

I shoot him glare. All he does is start bursting with laughter. I smack him in the arm and start laughing aswell. He sighs and stares at me like he's in dream land.

My eyes wonder down to his lips. They look so soft and...CRASH! I jump into Leo's arms. He smirks but I'm not paying attention my attention is glued on my bedroom door.

I quickly run and lock it. Apparently I was just in time. The handle started jiggling aggressively. "Oh m/n my love~ unlock the door~!"

I whimper and go behind Leo. He lifts my chin. "Hey it's ok m/n don't worry, I will protect you my prince~." Suddenly the door breaks open!

"If you couldn't tell I had a bit of an upgrade my love~!" (A/n: his look👇)

He was about to rant but stopped in his tracks when he saw Leo. His face twists into an agitated smile. "Puppy who's this.?" I mentally cringe at his nickname.

Suddenly Leo picked my up and put his hands on my butt. "LEO YOUR HANDS ARE ON MY ASS!!" He Snickers and plant his lips on mine. I could feel wind past me as Leo moves both of us.

Jude must be trying to hit Leo. We finally separated our lips to breathe. Judge comes running full force at us. I flinch and cling to Leo but he just teleports us away with his swords.

He sits on the swing with me still in his lap. "Sorry I kissed you our of nowhere m/n..." He genuinely looked sorry which was surprising. I just let out a breathy laugh and plant my lips back on his. He moves his hands to my hips and rubs them.

We separate and I lay my head against his. "Leo will you be my boyfriend?" He gets me to look him in the face as he has the goofy-est grin plastered on his face. "Ofcourse I will darling~."

My face turns bright red. He then proceeds to tease me for the rest of the night. We also might've had some fun after playing on the swing 😉.