Build-a-beary pt2

I was working one of my late nights again when I got a notif on my phone. I checked it and it was that one guy. Apparently his name is raph. He had invited me to come and hang out after I finished work. Ofcourse I said yes.

So I closed up shop and went to go meet him. I walked to central park. Once there I messaged him and heard someone else's phone go off. "Well hello raph."

He came up to me smiling. "Hi!" We ended up getting some ice cream and just chatting. I took him down my favorite trail the only one piece of nature that's mostly left here.

Turns out he lives heavy lifting. Animals and ofcourse teddy bears. I honestly thought it was so adorable. I even got a squirrel to eat out of his hand.

Which in turn it made him all giddy. Sadly I ended up hafting to go home. So he walked me to my apartment and bided me good day. "Wait before you go!"

He hummed and turned back to face me. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek then shut my door. I ended up getting all my energy back quickly after I pretty much fanboy'd over my first date. I got ready for school and got some breakfast on my way aswell.

It's been a bit now and we talk back and forth. We also meet up frequently. Although my schedule is still recked. Today however is the day I'm asking raph out.

I unlocked the shop and grabbed a bear to be stuffed. I'm planing on giving him a new teddy bear and a cupcake I made on myself. I stuffed the bear and then got some cute clothing for it. Even gave it a little bow.

I met up with him back at the park. I decided to speak up on him. "BOO!" He jumped and almost fucking punched me-. "Woah! Calm down it's just me raph!"

He breathed and chuckled. "Wow you got me good haha." I smiled. "Everything aside I haft to ask you something."

He raised an eyebrow. I gave him the gift's. "Raph will you be my boyfriend?" He got giddy and literally bear hugged me. "R-raph I can't breatheeee-."

He laughed and let me go. "Oh right sorry heh." We ended up going on another date afterwards and I crashed at his place.