The unknown fighter❤️💜

(m/n👇)

I got ready to fight ghost bear

I got ready to fight ghost bear. I haven't made a full notice in my career. Most people just know me like 'oh it's that one guy' but today it won't be like. I've slowly made my way up the ladder and now I'm destroying him in the ring.

I heard the bells and walked into the ring. He was much bigger than me. Probably weighed a lot more too. Oh well it's fine.

The round started and he came running at me. I jumped over him and ran to the other side of the ring. He hit the ropes causing him to fly back just liked I planned. I backed up into my ropes and launched my self at him feet first into the middle of his spine.

After that I swept his feet from under him. I threw in a few punches after dodging his. That's when someone took him down with him. It seemed to be a turtle who was blue.

I put up my fists. He seemed confused but then grew a smirk and came at me. Suddenly there was more of them. A purple and red one where in my resting corner while an orange one was in ghost bears original corner. At this point I was more confused than anything.

I dodged the blue's odd attacks until the round bell rang. I wiped the blood off my hands and drank some water. "Alright who are you two and who are they.?" The two straightened up.

"Well I'm raph and this is my brother donnie, I'm here to root you to show my brother in the blue Leo that he is wrong about this sport." That seems understandable. Then Donnie spoke up. "I'm here because I need Mikey to understand to not take my stuff LIKE A DUMB DUMB!"

The orange one who I assume is Mikey gasped. "Alright, also what with the whole turtle thing, you guys mutants or somthin'?" They froze up. "You know about mutants?" Raph seemed hesitant when he asked me that.

"Yeah but only because I've met one, his name is repo mantis I'm pretty sure." Before raph could speak again the bell went off. "Welp wish me luck, oh and I'm m/n." They waved me bye as I got back into the ring.

Leo came at me full force. I grabbed him by the arm. "Hello Leo." He got confused long enough for me to pin him to the floor with my knee on his back as I held his arm behind him. "ONE, TWO, THREE!!!"

I let go smirking. Raph and Donnie climbed in giving me high fives. While the other two came up to us. "How do you know my name!?"

I chuckled. "From raph here ofcourse!"

After that lovely day I've been going over to their lait alot after matches. Donnie would bandage me up and tell me all about his tech. While I would beat raph's ass at the dance game. It's been a year sense I got that belt.

I'm still fighting in the sport. Now I'm also fighting other mutants and yokai beside my new boyfriends. Aka raph and Donnie. After a long day me and the gang all go to pick up April and some pizza.

We then all normally sit around the tv and watch Jupiter Jim. I'm normally in either raph's or Donnie's lap during the movie. As for Mikey and Leo they are normally chasing eachother over the helmet.

A/n: Please read the For the new story book it is very important! Thanks guys 🤍