red strings God 💙

(m/n👇)

Hello I'm m/n I'm the god of the red strings you get when you are 15. I look at everyone's traits and match them up. Suddenly a red string appeared on my finger. That's not supposed to happen.

My string goes down below the clouds where the mortals are. I will investigate further sense there's no other fifteen years olds currently. I took the pole down and landed in new york city. Ah the place where love is fairly hard to work with.

I followed my string which led me to a train station. I keep getting these weird glances from the humans tho. It might be because I'm 7ft but I thought that was a normal height? Anyway I follow it down and through some people.

I see people aren't with their fated partners but are still with some other person like I fucking didn't match you for a reason Becky! I sigh and follow it through the tunnel. There was a giant horn but I didn't pay it much attention until I was hit in the back! That's when I realized the human conductor looking horrified.

I fixed my body and cracked it together then got off at my 'stop'. It was an abandoned place. I heard some humming then chopping and it seemed that's where my string led so I went towards it. There was a snort, kinda sounded like a pig.

Oh I hope this joke won't lead me to a fucking pig! Still I carried on. I had trailed onto what seemed like a cooking set up? There was the pig mutant but that's not what my string led too.

"Ah is that new meat I smell!" He turned around and faced me. Or well looked up at me sense I kinda tower over him. "You would be delicious to cook~!"

He jumped at me swinging a meat hammer. "Tch stupid mortal I did not come down all this way to play games." I took his hammer and flipped him over. Then I stepped on his chest and bent over him.

"Hah no wonder you never had a red string you wouldn't be able to match anyone!" I kicked him in a pressure point to knock him out. Then I heard a few murmurs behind the barrels. I looked at my string which looked shortened now.

So I just decided to pull it. I hear dragging a few terrible jokes, yelling then finally I see a turtle with a blue mask Infront of me. He stood up and saw the strings then smirked. "Did it hurt?"

Ofcourse I was confused by his question. "Did what hurt, turtle?" He put a hand on his hip and his grin grew wider. "When you feel out of heaven for me."

I pulled him towards me gripping his hand outward and lifting his chin with my finger. "Your funny love but I pole danced my way down~." He flushed red instantly. It's so easy to fluster mortals.

I see three other ones with their jaws dropped like cod fish. "Now soulmate what's your name?" "My name is Leonardo but you can call me Leo!" I smiled a pick him up bridal style.

"I'm m/n!" I smiled a hugged him gently. I then set him down and looked at the purple turtle. "oh your fifteen aswell I'm sorry!"

I summoned my string and looked at his traits. I matched him too a nice looking guy and finished up my work." Now Leo would you like to go on a date to get to know each other?" He nodded, took my hand and kissed it.

We then left for our date.

A/n: I'm so sorry this is late and due to that I shall be posting twice today!