The enchanter💚

(m/n👇)

Turtles pov🖤: There's a teen going around causing problems, I want you boys to go find him and bring him down, also bring me back food

Turtles pov
🖤: There's a teen going around causing problems, I want you boys to go find him and bring him down, also bring me back food.
All of them nodded at their father then ran in different directions to get tools, weapons, ect.

M/n pov
I had been running for hours. My feet are sore and feel like they are constantly on fire. But I can't stop, not unless I want them to catch me. So I kept going.

Some how they both were still close. Mother and Father did always have the best stamina in the family. I turned the corner into a cave and hid hoping they would run past. Thankfully they did.

I look at the way I came the floor was completely destroyed due to my panic. You see I have magic coursing throughout my veins but I don't know how to use it. The only one who was teaching me was my grandmother but she passed a few years ago. That's when my house hold got abusive towards me, they blamed me for everything.

I heard foot steps approaching rapidly. I started shaking out of fear it was my parents while I shook so did the earth. Rubble started to tumble down and trees fell over. I then heard four voices? Non of them sounded like Mother and Father tho.

I peeked out to see four turtles. Each different species however they also seemed to work well together even tho they wouldn't have came from the same environment. I come out of hiding but just to move a bit closer. Then I was spotted by the soft shell.

"Hello do you happen to be the one causing earthquakes and such?" I shook my head yes but backed up. The the snapping turtle came up. "This little guy causing earthquakes nah."

Then a box turtle popped out of a bush running straight for us. "UHH GUYS NEW PROBLEM!" I look to see the two buff guys with their shifting hound dogs coming this way. "T-they found me!"

A red-eared slider came out of no where behind me. "You know these Jersey guys!?"  I freaked out by the sudden voice and lit half the ground on fire. "Boys follow me I know a way past them!"

The turtles did as I said and followed my foot patterns. We zigzagged through the woods into the city. I then took a sharp left into an abandoned house. I pressed all four of them up to the wall with some of my clones.

As the guys ran past we all let out a sigh of relief as my clones disappeared. "I'm so sorry you guys have been caught in my problems." The snapping turtle patted my head to sooth me. "Don't worry about it we deal with things like this on the daily."

I look to the side and see a shadow. I smiled and ran towards it. "Big brother!" He held me in his dark arms tail wrapping around my waist. 

The others looked at the shadow creature terrified by his size. "Guys this is my brother who has adopted me as his brother." He glared at them until I smacked him upside the head. He mumbled out a sorry and looked away.

It's been a year sense that day. My parents have been long gone off my sent. Draxom has taught me how to control my magic. I finally also asked out the guys who all said yes.

Im so glad everything is ok now. 💙: "M/N ARE YOU DONE WRITING YET?" I chuckle to myself and put away my things. "COMING BABE!"