My blind boyfriend 💜

(M/n👇Made by me)

A/n: I am not blind so if I do get some things wrong I'm very sorry!

I yawned and stretched feeling the blanket fall down my body. I felt around for Donnie but he wasn't in bed with me. I felt around and grabbed my walking stick. I got up and felt around until I was out of his room.

Once out the door my stick bumped into something. "Ah good morning m/n" I lifted out my hand which was grabbed. "Good morning Leo, do you know where Donnie is?"

I felt him tug me alittle so I started walking. "He's in the kitchen Im gonna lead you there." I smiled in what I assume is his direction. Finally he stabbed and I heard clangs of pots.

"Good morning m/n! I'm making breakfast!" I let Leo's hand go and used my stick to find the counter. "Good morning Mikey, and it smell's wonderful." I felt a hand on my head.

I felt whoever's plastron that was touching me. "Oh there you are Donnie!" I moved closer and hugged him. He patted my head and hugged me back.

"How did you sleep love?" He led me to a seat and sat me down. "I didn't really sleep actually." I huffed.

"Donnie you need to start sleeping or else you will be like the walking dead!" He chuckled at my description. "Alright Alright I understand." I smiled and stuck out my arms so he could pick me up.

I felt my body being lifted. I put my forehead against his and heard him churr. (A/n: for all my books when they churr it's either because they are happy, comfortable like cuddling, and excited.) I giggled I loved it when he churred. Mostly because I could feel his body temperature rise which indicates he is blushing.

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek as I heard plates being set down. Donnie sat me back on the stool as my food and cutlery was given to me. "Thank you for breakfast Mikey!" I smiled and started chowing down.

After breakfast Donnie took me back to his room to help me get dressed. "Can we go on a date tonight please?" I felt hands cup my face and Donnie's lips softly press against mine. "Ofcourse, would you like to dance on the rooftops while I tell you what the surroundings look like or would you like a dinner date."

I smiled and melted more into his touch. "Can we combine the two?" I felt my head get patted."Ofcourse m/n." I took my stick while Donnie and went his own thing.

I decided to go lift weights with raph. He told me he loved the fact that someone else is finally interested in lifting like he is. So I normally try to get in one day of the week where I hang with him for a bit. I made my way to his room and knocked on the door.

After the day was over Donnie helped me get dressed for our date and took me to the mystic pizza place. I sat across from him as our feet stayed beside eachother. He read me the menu until I decided we should get the (insert whatever pizza you want). Everytime I'm with him I feel like I'm soaring.

After dinner and talking for a bit he carried me up to a roof top where we danced for hours. I loved feeling him spin me and hold me close. I laughed and sat on the roof. Donnie soon followed me and sat behind me holding me against his plastron.

"Can you tell me about the view please darling?" I felt him chuckle with his chest vibrating. "Well, the sky is a beautiful shade of black and blue mixing together with a bunch of tiny shining white balls in it. The roof is a gray with little light gray slabs at the end. The buildings are lit up with all sorts of..." I felt myself drift off imagining the world he was describing to me.

I love this man and I never plan on letting him go.