The god of hidden beauty🧡

(M/n👇)

I stir awake from my deep sleep in my only temple

I stir awake from my deep sleep in my only temple. The temple was built by an old friend, ganija. He now resides under my temple beneath the earth. I see a turtle covered in stickers and little designs with a sketch book.

He places down what seems to be an offering. It's no money or anything just a simple drawing. He sits against the chair and opens the book. "Hello, my name is Mikey, I heard you were a god of art and I just wanted to see if you would like to be friends?"

He started sketching. I was pretty lonely sense ganija died. "Sure Mikey, I am the God m/n I'm the god of hidden beauty." He seemed surprised I spoke to him however in the end he smiled and took off his bandana.

I saw what seemed like a crack under his eye. "If I may ask what happened under your eye?" I came and hid behind the chair he was sitting in front of. He smiled sadly and put a shaking hand up to his face.

"When the alien invasion happened I had to open a portal to another dimension so I could save my older brother who sacrificed himself for everyone." I saw tears stream down the boys face but he still held the smile. "Now sense I'm mostly the therapist brother and I don't want to bother anyone I express everything through drawing, but I can barely do that now from my hands." He held them out, there seemed to be a lot more cracks now.

I felt his sorrow. "Here sense you are my only worshiper and you are very sweet I'm going to help make your hands stop shaking, however you should embrace your cracks you are the only one who can do this amazing ability to save people you love." I made sure he couldn't see me but held his hands in mine. I held them close to me and focused on them not shaking.

Once I finished the process little spots dotted across the cracks like tiny flowers. "There is beauty in every misfortune." Mikey started crying again but this time his grin was wide. "T-thank you so much m/n."

I smiled gently. "Now get going it's almost dark, get some rest alright?" He nodded and whipped his eyes. He also ended up leaving his sketch book.

I hung up his offering, it was a drawing of some flowers in a barren field. I smiled at my new piece of the temple.

The next day Mikey came back in with three more turtles. "Mikey are you sure you aren't pulling a prank? Like I wanna believe you but science!" I picked up Mikey's sketch book and bring it towards him however all they was the sketch book floating. "Believe me now Donnieeee??"

The one who I assume is Donnie had his mouth wide open but closed it and nodded. "Sooo like this is the gods temple? Pretty cool, kinda dark tho don't you think?" I pulled the blue ones bandana so it fell then fixed Mikey's into a bow.

"Haha apparently m/n didn't like that." The red turtle stepped up. "So you said he can talk right?" Mikey nodded while smiling.

He then made his way over and sat Infront of the chair again. He stayed quiet and sketched what he assumes I look like as the other looked around the small temple. "Here m/n!" I looked at the drawing he was trying to show me. Surprisingly it was actually pretty close to what I looked like.

"Very close Mikey good job." He smiled and set the paper on the seat. "WOAHHH was that the god speaking!?" Mikey nodded aggressively as I hung up the second thing he drew for me.

Now he visits me every day. Each day we speak with eachother as he leaves me all different forms of art from drawings to little pressed down leaves. In starting to love this boy, hopefully he likes me back. I had created a small carving of us together in some rotting wood.

He skipped back into the temple humming a tune. "Hi m/n!" I smiled. "Hello Mikey, how are you?" He smiled even wider and jumped up and down.

"Amazing! Dad gave us hugs yesterday!!" I hid behind a pillar but made it where he could see me if I walked out from behind it. "That's amazing! Uh Mikey I actually wanted to tell you something." He put down his book and looked Infront of himself.

I walked out to Infront of him and held out the carving. "Will you be my boyfriend please..?" He gasped and covered his mouth. Tears started streaming down his face as he took the carving set it down carefully and hugged me. "Ofcourse!"