Another world❤️

(m/n👇)

I was sitting in a field of giant colorful mushrooms when a blue portal opened up

I was sitting in a field of giant colorful mushrooms when a blue portal opened up. Four turtles ended up falling through. Each one had a weapon. "NARDO THIS ISNT HOME!"

The blue one chuckled. "I- uh meant to send us here yeah." The purple on pinched his brows together. "WE ARE IN A DIFFERENT WORLD!"

I slithered up to them. "Hi I'm m/n you guys seem lost." They all put their weapons towards me. To which I just calmly pointed the sharp and dangerous objects away from me.

"Anyway I can get you guys back to your world if you would like." The all looked at eachother when I assume to older one of the bunch stepped forward. "Ok sure, but no funny business." I just smiled and led the way.

We went through the village full of nagas who I said hi too all. But they normally just treat me like an outcast. Oh well I don't care! We exited the village and continued on a path through the woods which flashed all different colors.

"So what are your names?" The red one came up to my side. "Well I'm raph, that's Leo, Donnie, and finally Mikey." I smiled and went over a fallen tree.

"I'm guessing you are the older brother?" He nodded but kept his guard up. That's when there was a gun shot. The bullet flew right Infront of me as I stopped the turtles.

They got ready to fight while I just got low and went under logs and such. "Follow me they aren't aiming for us." They did as I said and did. To which I got them all out alive.

"Uh what was all that about?" I face Mikey. "They are sending off warning shots, we don't have very nice neighbors." I smiled and continued on.

Finally we made it to the portal. "Welp we are here." They all looked very concerned. "That's was fast." I chuckled.

"Oh in your guy's time it's already been three days." They all started panicking. Saying something about pops is gonna kill us or something like that. I slammed my tail on the ground which made them go quite.

"We do not put negative emotions towards the portal." I fired it up and opened it to where they needed to go. "Can I maybe come with you guys I don't really belong here, or atleast that is what the locals say." They all huddled together and discussed my question.

Raph came up to me. "Yes you can come with." I happily shook my tail which made a rattling noise as I went through the portal. Soon they all followed after me.

I have known them all for a month now getting close and what not. But the one I got really close to was raph. For some reason he told me to come into the living room really quick. I obliged and met him in there.

"Yes raph?" He cleared his throat as he twiddled his thumbs. "M/n will you be my boyfriend?" I looked at him confused. "What's a boyfriend?"

He then explained it to me. "Ohhhh you mean a ¢±³№ yeah sure I will be that!" I hugged raph and wrapped around him. I honestly didn't know there was a more 'other world's word for ¢±³№ tho so that was fun to figure out.

He smiled and held me close. Soon I was drifting off to sleep.

(Sorry it was short today guys I didn't have too much motivation today.