Friend or foe?💙🧡

(m/n kinda looks like this but younger👇)

I may look tall but not really. I'm about the average height of a US woman. Ever sense I met up with the foot they splashed me with something that turned me into this. I now have fur(?) On my chest, stomach, and arms.

Sometimes I get facial hair but I shave it off so I can look my age. Which is 14 and a half. Me and Cassandra normally scout together. I find it ironic that I got turned into a half cow person. Mostly because cows are my favorite animal.

Anyway right now me and Cassandra are on scouting duty for another piece of the dark armor. I honestly don't understand what they need it for because they won't tell me. I don't care either tho. We entered a place that looked like a mall and went in.

I had to break the lock for us to get in tho. Which was kinda annoying in my opinion but it's fine. I saw something glowing on the third floor apparently Cassandra saw it aswell and hoped up the side panels of the escalator to get to it. I just walked up the escalator.

I finally met up with her. Why does she have to be so fast? I went to grab the hand when my tail was pulled. "HEY!"

I turned to see a mutant turtle? He had an orange mask. He seemed interested in my tail. And it seems Cassandra has his from the turtle. Is this one of those mutants I was told to enemies with?

I got snapped out of my trance when fingers where snapped Infront of my face. "Hello??" I looked at the culprit this time he was a turtle with a blue mask. The two stood beside eachother they where both pretty cute actually.

I shook the thought from my head and got into a fighting position. "Woah woah calm down we are just wondering how you only half way changed? Or are you a yokai?" The orange was asking alot of questions.

"Slow down please.." the orange one immediately stopped his rant of questions. "GUYS HELP US WITH CASSANDRA!" The blue was first to act.

"Oh no you better stay here Cassandra works with the foot who wanna destroy the world using the dark armor!" So that's what they are doing with it. I ran over to the railing "CASEY IM SWITCHING SIDES I CANT DESTROY THE WORLD YET!"

Everyone stopped fighting for a moment. Casey sent me a thumbs up. "ARE WE STILL UP FOR FROYO TUESDAY?" I gave her thumbs up with a wide grin.

It's been a while sense that day. I now live with the turtles. I'm also dating Mikey and Leo. "M/n wanna cuddle while Leo turns on Jupiter Jim?"

I smiled at Mikey and picked him up. "Sure love!" He smiled and gave me a small peck as I sat on the couch with him in my lap. Leo sat on the other side of me.

He laid against my side while the show started. I gave them both a small kiss. "I love you both so much." They both snuggled closer to me as we all passed the fuck out.