Pt2💜

(m/n once again 👇)

I was twirling my fingers together as I sat on Donnie's bed

I was twirling my fingers together as I sat on Donnie's bed. He's let me stay in his room while he slept on the couch for the past three nights. Mostly because my nerves were shot from the darts. Sense my legs where feeling better tho I decided to go to his lab.

I stumbled a bit but made it. I opened the door and went in. "Donnie? Are you in here?" I heard a clang from behind the tank then I saw Donnie. "M/n you aren't supposed to be out of bed yet!"

I held onto the wall to stay still. "I uhm w-wanted to see you." He kept his normal emotionless face but I could sense he was concerned. "I uhm also want to talk to you about something..."

He raised an eyebrow and helped me back to his room. Once I got back onto the bed with him beside me I let all my limbs go limp. "I uhm...I'm pretty sure I like you more than a friend, could we give us a chance?" He was shocked to say the least.

I gripped the covers and squeezed my eyes shut. "Sure." I opened them and stare at him. "W-what?"

He smiled and faced me. "Sure we can give us a shot m/n." I launched myself into his arms taking him down with me onto the bed. We both chuckled and sat there completely calm.

After awhile I went back to work. After work tho I would go spend the night at donnies place. I even learned some stuff about robotics from him! Big mama also visits with me if she promises to stay out of trouble.

I kissed Donnie goodnight then snuggled up to his chest and fell asleep.