The dancer 🤎

(m/n👇also they are all adults in this one, this will have strippers,pole dancer's, and drinking so if you don't like that you are allowed to click off and read the chapter for tomorrow)

I got ready for my dance today. I put on my make-up and fixed my hair. There is this one guy that I keep seeing he's pretty cute and normally carries around a mask on the side of his head. After finishing my make up I got into my outfit.
(M/n's outfit👇)

I stretched then heard my name be called up on stage

I stretched then heard my name be called up on stage. I walked onto it as the announcer walked off stage. I grabbed the pole and swung my legs up. I did my routine as normal.

Afterwards I stayed in my outfit but helped maned the bar while my buddy chi went to the bathroom. I shook the drinks and got many men flirting with me. Which I immediately shut down. "Excuse me sir?"

I turned around and saw the boy. My face immediately lit up. "Oh hi! Your that cute guy who seems to be a regular." I walked over to him and put my elbows on the table to rest my chin in my hands.

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh yeah, anyway I wanted to know your name." I smiled and poured another guy a drink then him one. "I'm m/n, you?" I slid the drink his way.

"Oh my name is Casey." He took a sip. "Nice to meet you." I took a shot. "Nice to meet you aswell Casey."

I winked. He blushed even more red which was adorable! "How about when chi comes back you and me head to my room, get to know each other you know?" He hesitated.

"S-sure." God he's so adorable I just wanna explode! Like on cue chi came back. He gave me a quick signaled thank you as I took Casey's hand.

I lead him to the back rooms and into my studio. "Here we are!" I grinned as he sat on the bed. I slipped on a long tee and some shorts.

I sat on the bed beside him. We talked for a bit about our interests. I also ordered us some Chinese food. Sadly we got interrupted once by me hafting to do another performance, he was still in the room afterwards tho.

After that day we've been seeing each other every week. To say I've fallen for him was an understatement. He's so sweet and respectful. The way he just blushes so easily aswell it just makes him too irresistible!

I heard a knock on my door and opened it. "Hi Casey!" He smiled as we hugged. I let him in then closed my door.

"Hey m/n actually I have something to tell you." I tilted my head and stirred some tea I just brewed. He took a deep breath. "M/n I really like you, I have for a long time actually and I understand if the feeling isn't mutual."

He squeezed his eyes shut awaiting my response. I kissed his cheek and hugged him. "I like you too Casey." He hugged me back and buried his face into my chest.

I lifted his chin so he could face me. "May I?" He nodded as I softly planted our lips together.