CHAPTER TWO: TW, GORE

Y/N L/N, a completely normal girl right?

Well no. Not at all.

There were a few things you have to know about the seemingly innocent girl. It was that she was a complete nerd and hated nothing more than having to interact with people.

Thus resulting in her spending most of her free time, studying, binge-watching some series or anime, or well drowning herself in books.

But she was really picky in her series and books. Especially her books. She didn't read just anything.

It had to fulfill either one of two categories.

One: something she could learn from or that could help her in the future (witchcraft, how to summon demons, herbs, etc.)

Two: some shitty romance (smut preferably, Faerie smut to be exact, etc.)

And if a book would fulfill one of the two categories it would be safe to say that she'd finish the book within one week if she decided to take her time reading it. So it wasn't unusual for her to pull an all-nighter.

But what was unusual for her was to read many books at once, or to annotate in books or write stuff out of said books since books were holy to her and she'd threaten anyone with death, if even would simply ask if they could put a doggy-ear into one of her books.

-

So here we are now. The girl sitting in her living room all the books she had bought scattered around her on the couch-table, the floor, the couch, everywhere were books, a notebook/college-block next to her as well as a pen as she write the best things out and annotated in the books.

"Amazing", Y/N whispered to herself as she had finished the third book of the night and went immediately to the next one.

Each book belonged to one Devil or Demon, some had more than one book.

"Shihai no Akuma, the Control Devil...", the girl muttered as she had come to the most interesting part.

As she kept on reading Y/N's eyes grew wider and wider.

"Amazing, I never knew a single devil could be so over-powered. But then there is the Control-Devil. Amazing, truly amazing", Y/N muttered as she moved her glasses back up to keep them from falling down.

"Say, Mother, Father, could it be, ... you wanted to kill me because of the possibility of me being a devil, the Control-Devil at that?", Y/N asked with a mischievously creepy smile on her face as she looked at the bookshelf, better said at the many glasses that had something inside them. With a liquid that was used to preserve things.

And there lo and behold in all those glasses were body-parts. Well preserved body-parts.

The most messed up preserved things were the two eyeless heads. One with chin-length black hair, the head had belonged to a woman in her late thirties to early forties. The second head had also rather short h/c-hair, that head belonged to a man around the same age as the woman.

Y/N kept on smiling creepily as she looked at the other glasses.

Hands were preserved as well, hands, fingers and even a brain, and then she had two more jars that were eerily disturbing.

One had two pair of eyes in them. One pair of eyes was green the other one was e/c. and in the other jar were many, many eyes, of all different sizes and colors.

"Isn't that right? You were scared that I would be the control-devil."

Y/N said with a sad smile as she went back to reading, ignoring the chopped off body-parts that were in glasses next to her.

"But that doesn't matter anymore now, does it?", Y/N asked with a slight huff that soon turned into a little laugh.

With that Y/N went back to writing things down while reading.

---

Author here!

This was the first gore-chapter / that could be triggering so now is your last chance to klick off if you aren't okay with it!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did so please leave a vote and a comment as it helps a lot!

Have a lovely day / night,
your author <3