CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX; TW

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX;

mention of SA

"What?", Y/N asked as she was at the shrine once again, only because Chifuyu asked her to.

"... 'Tell her she's the prettiest girl I've ever met, and that I'm sure my mom would love her. Tell her... tell her that I think her scars are fucking beautiful, her tattoos as well. And tell her to keep my uniforms if she wants to. I doubt my mom would wanna keep them. Also, tell her she was my first. My first everything. Will you do that Chifuyu?' you sure meant a lot to Baji-san...", the boy spoke hoping the quiver in his words would go unnoticed, but Y/N knew. She pushed her own tears down, welcoming the pain in her throat with open arms, at least that reminded her she was still human.

The boy handed the girl a bag, "Take care of them."

Y/N nodded, taking a step towards the blonde boy as she slowly and hesitantly put her hand onto his shoulder in a comforting manner.

"Everybody!", Draken announced and both teenagers turned their attention to the top of the stairs where Mikey stood and made an announcement that froze Y/N's blood.

"Y/N-san?", Chifuyu asked as he noticed how the girl's busted knuckles turned white from the force she applied in her balled fist.

"Mikey, you can't be serious!", Mitsuya called out, he was tolerant of many things but that was not something he could tolerate.

"What is it Mitsuya?", Mikey asked his friend who stepped forward.

"ou talk about not letting people who hurt the innocent be apart of Toman, but allow Valhalla and Hanma, who have raped an innocent girl not once but several times into Toman?!"

This caused a murmur through the rows of Toman as Y/N glared at Hanma.

"Valhalla is a gang worth of three hundred men, we can use the people and their strength to help Toman grow larger and stronger."

"So you'll let criminals be in there?"

"Y/N?", Mike asked at the feminine voice who stepped up the stairs, having left the bag with Chifuyu.

"You heard me cunt."

"Nobody curses at Mieky", Draken spoke softer towards Y/N than he would with anybody else.

"The same way Toman makes sure criminals get what they deserve if they harm the defenseless and innocent?", Y/N stepped up to the stairs with a manic smile on her lips, "Because if that is the case, I'll cuss him out like a captain his crew."

Mikey had his cold gaze as he stared at the girl's crazed eyes.

"What are you even doing here? You're no part of Toman-"

"Mitsuya and Chifuyu wanted me here. Mitsuya is a division captain, he can bring who he wants, right?"

"Leave", Mikey ordered.

"No."

At this Mikey raised an eyebrow and Draken spoke up, "Y/N, Mikey asked you to lea-"

"He did not ask. He ordered me to leave. I take no orders. He said it himself, I am no part of Toman, I do not obey his rules."

Y/N put her hands into the pockets of her pants, starring at Hanma, "We still have something open, right? Where did we leave off? I was cutting off the circulation in your body, shall we return?", Y/N muttered, removing her hands as she was ready to get back to where she left her revenge off.

"Y/N, don't", Mucho spoke, and the girl's back slouched a bit as she glared at Mikey and the other two guys besides him.

"I'll make sure you die screaming."