CHAPTER THIRTEEN,

CHAPTER THIRTEEN,

"Harder!"

"Faster!"

"Did I say slow down?! I said put your entire weight on it! Up and down like I taught you! In and out!"

"Zana, I don't think I can go any faster. I'm- I'm at my limit!"

"Pathetic."

It was quite a sight to see.

Y/N all sweaty, panting while keeping her hands steady on Ran's abdomen, her braid falling over her shoulder as Ran was smirking up at her, hands on her hips, his very own braids sprawled out by his head.

The tan young man stood across from them, arms crossed over his exposed chest, a stern look on his face as he watched the scene in front of him.

"Did you really forget what I just taught you?", Izana asked, stepping through the bands of the fighting ring and walking until he stood besides the duo, bending down as he tapped Y/N's thigh, "Your strength must come from here while pining somebody down. Straddle him, full on sit on him to keep your opponent down. Flex your muscle here."

Y/N did as told, keeping Ran down.

"We gotta train your legs a bit more so it'll be easier for you", Izana muttered, holding one hand out to help the girl up, leaving Ran sitting now on the ground, one leg kicked up.

"You're getting stronger Chucky", Ran spoke, "Cut her some slack Izana. She's doing great for a complete beginner."

"The UA-tryout is in five months, she barely knows the basics, adding to that she doesn't have a quirk that use good for defense, those little flames are nothing compared to other students there. If we want her to succeed she'll need to be at the top."

Izana handed a towel to the girl who draped it over her neck while taking big gulps from her water-bottle.

Three weeks, almost a month had passed and she's been training nonstop with Izana ever since.

It was frustrating; yes.

But he also taught her many things, he taught her every possible way for her to fight, he even told her how she can use herself, her body as a woman as a weapon against opponents (this has left with Ran and her opponents with a 'little' problem from time to time).

"You wanna be a hero right?"

"Yeah."

"Then you'll have to train even harder. No slacking off. Not even after being accepted. Got it?"

"Yup."

"Everyday, after school. You're coming here, we'll be training three to five hours, then you can go home. Got it?"

"You're the boss-man, Zana", Y/N spoke, throwing her jacket over herself, giving Izana quick peck onto his cheek, as she waved at the others, making her way back home.

"And on weekends I want you here –"

"By ten in the morning, till six in the evening! I know the drill!", Y/N called out as she left the building.

"Okay, she got you bad."

"The fuck's that supposed to mean?"< Izana asked Shion, the heavenly kings were all snickering to each other.

"It's obvious Izana. You're in love."

"I am not!"

"Yes, yes you are", Mocchi stated, wiping his own sweat away, "But who can hold it against ya'? I'm pretty sure all of us have gotten hard at least once while training with her."