CHAPTER TWELVE,

CHAPTER  TWELVE,

"Hey there Pah", Y/N muttered , holding there phone to her ear while speaking with the boy who was across from her, behind the other side of the glass wall.

"Hi there..."

"What's wrong?"

"I know that what I did was wrong... but I can't get over the fact they did nothing about Osanai!"

"Calm down Pah..."

"I don't want to! He raped you for fuck's sake, and he gets away scratch free while I'm in here for getting revenge for you..."

"And I told you not to do it you idiot..."

"B-But I couldn't just sit by and do nothing! The way he talked about it afterwards was so ... disgusting, I had to do something! I had to teach him a lesson!"

"By stabbing him???"

"He was going to stab Draken!"

"But that's not what the cops saw. And you gave yourself over..."

"Because I didn't wanna make you cry..."

"You big gorilla-dummy...", Y/N muttered, shaking her head while looking at her lap.

"A-Are you disappointed?"

"N-No. It's ... it's sweet of you to care for me so much to stab someone, but that's not the Pah-chin I know."

"Oh Y/N..."

"Promise me something Haruki..."

"Anything", the blonde boy whispered, he truly loved the girl in front of him.

"Leave Toman once you get out..."

"I can't do that."

"Please Haruki. T-They got you to stab someone!"

"I decided that on my own behalf. Mikey was trying to stop me."

"Like hell he was! He's a dangerous individual. Please for your safety... for my safety."

"Y/N. I'd do anything for you, but I can't leave Toman for you. Toman is and will always be my highest priority."

"... then I don't think we have anything else to discuss", Y/N stood up, hanging the speaker back up and leaving a stunned boy behind.

"Y/N..."

=

"What's wrong?", Izana asked, he seemed rather pissed at the doorbell that rang in the middle of the night.

"Sorry to bother ya'... can I come in?"

"Of course", Izana muttered after having heaved a stern and stressed out sigh, opening the door wider to let the girl into his home.

This has been happening more and more frequent.

Y/N crashing at his place for the night, or at the Haitanis' place for no apparent reason.

Mostly it was because she couldn't sleep, or had nightmares.

"What's wrong this time?", Izana asked as he handed the girl her tea-cup.

"Remember when I told you about my friend who got arrested?"

"The one in Toman?"

Y/N nodded, "He just won't listen. I tried to convince him to leave Toman once he gets out for his own safety, I mean what- what if he gets arrested again?"

"Calm down. If he won't listen it's his own problem", Izana spoke, gently rubbing the girl's back in a comforting manner.

She sat on his couch, Kakucho was out that night, leaving the two completely alone as they were watching a movie, during which Izana noticed how some weight was put onto his left side, and there lo and behold laid Y/N, head on his shoulder, leg thrown over his lap, and arm around his neck, pulling him closer like a giant teddy-bear.